"1........is down"

dekela

just to let all know that gord is going to be out of action for a while, due to a fried puter, thanx too a lightning strike. may be a month or two, or hopefully a few weeks.

all queries can be sent too: someonewhocares.com

he has no e-mail either, so please dont send any until further notice

cheers

Edited by dekela

Ouch, fried computer and a month or two without VBS for the bloke who eats sleeps and breathes it pretty much 24 hours a day! I certainly wouldnt want to upset him after a week if he doesnt get his fix of it. Hope its fixed real soon.

He's going 'cold turkey'... whatch out for the halousenations :ph34r: Dont let him near anything resembling a russian, it might get messy :o=

it's a bummer alright, especially to the likes of gordo. but i'm doing my bit to say thank you and show my appreciation for all he's done for me. my money order for the "save gordo fund" is in the mail as of this afternoon. he's too kind hearted and shy to ask for help, so i'm just sending it to him without his knowledge

cheers......

it's a bummer alright, especially to the likes of gordo. but i'm doing my bit to say thank you and show my appreciation for all he's done for me. my money order for the "save gordo fund" is in the mail as of this afternoon. he's too kind hearted and shy to ask for help, so i'm just sending it to him without his knowledge

cheers......

Would be more then happy to contribute to the "save the Gordo fund", but with my current finacial situation and trying to start a new business I'll just have to give Gordo my best wishes, this time round.

Ah crap! :(

Must of happened during one of those thunderstorms we had around Sydney during the weekend, pretty decent ones both Sat and Sunday. Just makes me shudder to think that I had my rig running through both storms, with suregeprotection though.

Might just do as Deks and see if I can contribute to the "Save Gordo's sanity" fund, if I can't hassle up straight cash maybe with some bits and pieces of hardware as I have some oldish stuff laying about. MIght not be the best but it might get him up and running earlier.

man that sucks. I got a p2.4 mb and cpu I could send, but it would probably take a month or so to get there from the states. Anybody know about shipping to down under, cost and time. Most of the motorycle people i know down there say it takes forever and costs a bundle to get anything shipped from the states. I'll check with the usual suspects though.