Afghanistan

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i seriously doubt u "heard" me say anything bout a SEAL skin, but i have been workin on one, hes a basic chr, 3-color desert, and a tan kevlar vest, not much ;) May add some things to em, i was thinkin about a scarf attachment, also still have to make a SAS chr, and Argyll has informed me he has a SASR skin, so that much is done, still need to make a couple more.

Well, i think it was in this forum, i said i am stubborn, that comes in handy when trying to learn what i like to call "evil-max", so, i will not give up learning how to make a map till i get it, GOD knows, maybe i'll get the hang of it as quick as i did weps, but come hell or high water, there will be a map or two :D

Edit: yes i have NMM's mod, one of my top ten fav's, check the site every day, btw Nishi said there will be a new map with versio 3 ;) , and the the bandanna over the SEALs head, didnt per say give me inspiration, i am trying to make weps, maps, and chr's based on realistic facts and pics, i was thinking more a long the lines of a pair of oakleys, with a scarf around the neck.

Yeah, doin some thinkin, the mods off :o:huh: ...... HAHAHA April Fools :P , no i was thinkin and i beleive i'm gonna stop with the weps and stuff, and get to work on the maps, that way Kamazi can have way at the missions, and Slink, if ur still game for help.... Anyway, just as soon i can get some help with a wep i did, tring to make the cylider thicker, anyway, i'll ask Piccolo. Thanks for the comments guys, btw, Ruin has been a major help, even prior to my starting max, i'm sure he'd be a help now, but hes havin PC prob's, hope ya get that resolved Ruin :D

HAHAHA April Fools :P ,

and get to work on the maps, that way Kamazi can have way at the missions, and Slink, if ur still game for help....

April fools was yesterday. So you're one. :P Serves you right for stopping my heart like that. :angry: ( :D )

I'm still in. Depending on how big the maps are. (I'm on dial-up)

no i was thinkin and i beleive i'm gonna stop with the weps and stuff, and get to work on the maps, that way Kamazi can have way at the missions, and Slink, if ur still game for help

Its about time

J/K

Go ahead at your own pace I am in no hurry

Okay maybe I am but I can restrain myself (hopefully)

Hey guys,

Just some thought, so this mod gonna give awesome weps, live-like chrs and drooling-induce maps, but can anyone do something about the dumb AI in the game. It's driving me nut switching between teams just to keep them alive.

Sorry if this sound stupid .... and out of place.

Hey guys,

Just some thought, so this mod gonna give awesome weps, live-like chrs and drooling-induce maps, but can anyone do something about the dumb AI in the game. It's driving me nut switching between teams just to keep them alive.

Sorry if this sound stupid .... and out of place.

You just have to learn not to rely to heavily on the friendly AI. It sucks i know.

About this mod: looks cool and will certainly be looking forward to the new chrs and skins. :D:rocky: