Carrying bodies.

*NexuS*

Yes, that was a mod I did w/ the help of Cobaka. If you have any questions about the scripting, let me know, I'll be happy to help you out. As far as the corpse, that's up to Cobaka, although you may want to create your own model, then use the scripting I used, or some similar to it.

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, that was a mod I did w/ the help of Cobaka. If you have any questions about the scripting, let me know, I'll be happy to help you out. As far as the corpse, that's up to Cobaka, although you may want to create your own model, then use the scripting I used, or some similar to it.

How does this work? can you carry your fallen pals in MP for example? if so how do i put it in any of my missions?

Thank you Jack57, it was my pleasure.

The way the script works is, there is a weapon created using a body for the weapon geometry, then it is tagged as a AT weapon, with the back placement helper. The player reaches a certain spot, and then the magic happens, hide the body(IIRC, you cant actually use the hide object responce since the actor is dead, you have to teleport his corpse to a hidden zone), give him the kit with the dead body weapon, and w/e else you want to do. I don't exactly know how you would do it in MP, although, since it is just a kit, it could be done. BEWARE, once you change a player's kit, I don't know of a variable or way to cache his original kit, and return it after he has carried the corpse. Therefore, you will forced to give the player a predetermined weapon, unless someone else knows otherwise.