Not to be a pain.........

Cutter

FYI - I spent Friday afternoon with several RSE developers and will write up a brief report.  I will say at this point, though, that at no time did I consider them arrogant (as was suggested in another thread).

How about that brief report? Or did I miss it? :huh: If I did sorry for the post :whistle:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's almost done. Then I need to run it by Hatchetforce for additions and comment, then by RSE for approval and then get it coded and published. I would say it will be published in Q1 2005. :rofl:

I got the pictures today that were taken then. I'm thinking about a "name that dev" contest. :devil:

Seriously, look for it soon. :thumbsup:

It wont be about GR2, it'll be about the quality of coffee from RSE vending machines.

Actually, their beverages are provided for them. There were two huge refrigerated cases stocked with so many different types of drinks that I couldn't even name them all. However, I did notice the "stash" that is kept in the lower right corner. :whistle:

There is a snack machine that they give their money to, though. :yes:

It wont be about GR2, it'll be about the quality of coffee from RSE vending machines.

Actually, their beverages are provided for them. There were two huge refrigerated cases stocked with so many different types of drinks that I couldn't even name them all. However, I did notice the "stash" that is kept in the lower right corner. :whistle:

Ooh! I need a employer that supplies beverages like that! :rofl:

You two are kidding right? Will this be about GR2 or vending machines?

Its sad that we're reduced to talking about the vending machine at UBI and not their games. Sad indeed.

Would you rather talk about the room that has a large collection of empty soda cans, a lot of TVs with consoles hooked up to them, a lot of PC's and people behind these stations testing out the games that RSE is working on? :ph34r:

It's almost done.  Then I need to run it by Hatchetforce for additions and comment, then by RSE for approval and then get it coded and published.  I would say it will be published in Q1 2005.

So we can expect this before GR2 for PC is released? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
Nah i think its just that the GR2 graphics have advanced that much they are almost believable, long gone are the occasion Red Beer cans on our maps, now we have openable refrigerators stacked to the hilt.  :D

:blink:

With Red Beer cans in them aswell? :D

Edited by Arms

I apologize for the statement, was just frustrated. My bad.  :'(

:please:  accept my apologies.

:)

There's a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes, and as far as I know ZJJ was ill this week :unsure:

I should stop now, wait till she reads this and updates us. :rolleyes: