Winners for the Modding Awards, 2004

ZJJ

I hope you are enjoyed this as much as I did. :rocky: To those of you who are listed below, congratulations on winning in the GR.net 2004 Forum Awards. :thumbsup: Feel free to take the url of the image and place it in your signature as you would a normal image. To those who have not won, better luck next year. Please do not use the prizes if they do not belong to you. :nono:

Best Mod - White Skull Valley

04bestmod.gif

Best Total Conversion - War of Infamy Afrika Korps & Pacific Theater

04besttotalconv.gif

Most original mod - War of Infamy Afrika Korps & Pacific Theatre

04mostorigmod.gif

Best storyline for a mod - Alpha Squad mod

04beststoryline.gif

Best cinematics - WWIII by mr.pibbs

04bestcinematics.gif

Best mod that never was (most wished for, but dropped mod) - Stargate by =MM= & Afghanistan by Marcinko

04bestmodthatneverwas.gif

Most under rated mod - Canadian Ops 2 by Bajabravo

04mostunderratedmod.gif

Best (Future) mod - Trainride by Deleyt

04bestmodfuture.gif

Best Mission Mod/Campaign - Operation Stabilise by AUS_Viper & team

04bestmissioncampmod.gif

Best Mission - Mission 12 in Operation Stabilise by AUS_Viper & team

04bestmission.gif

Best Mission Modder - Jack57

04bestmissionmodder.gif

Best Skin Mod - Canadian Ops 2 by Bajabravo

04besskinmod.gif

Best Skin - Canadian Modern Infantry (rifleman class) by Bajabravo

04bestskin.gif

Best Skin Modder - BajaBravo

04bestskinmodder.gif

Best Weapons Mod - DTD Team Mod

04bestweaponsmod.gif

Best Weapon - SA80 by SnowFella

04bestweapon.gif

Best Weapon Modder - SnowFella

04bestweaponsmodder.gif

Best Map Mod - White Skull Valley by Deleyt

04bestmapmod.gif

Best Map - White Skull Valley by Deleyt

04bestmap.gif

Best Map Modder - Deleyt

04bestmapmodder.gif

Best Vehicle Mod - British Infantry by Chems

04bestvehiclemod.gif

Best Vehicle - Crashed Blackhawk by Chems

04bestvehicle.gif

Best Vehicle Modder - Chems

04bestvehiclemodder.gif

Most Helpful Modder - Jack57

04mosthelpfullmodder.gif

Most Influential to the Community - Mike Schell

04mostinfluentialmodder.gif

Most Original Modder - Jack57

04mostorigmodder.gif

Best New Modder - Deleyt

04bestnewmodder.gif

Best Miscellaneous Modder - Sixpence

04bestmiscmodder.gif

Most likely to become a game dev. - SnowFella

04mostlikelygamedev.gif

Long Service Award (Modders who have stuck by GR and still produce the goods!) - GiWeDa

04longservice.gif

Thanks to everyone voting for me and WSV.

It's inspiring to get the reckognition for all the work.

I want to thank everyone that contributed on WSV aswell, making this mod ranked with the best: Zeko, Ogre_H, Projectile, Snowfella, Nexus, H-Hour, Chems, Nightcrawler, Zato, Gunny, Lancer & Luddy.

Lastly, congratulations to all winners and nominees.

The modding-community extends any game's life-expectancy 3-fold and GR is without a doubt the best game I've ever played or modded for.

Let's hope software-companies reckognise modding in the future as a feature that is a requirement nowadays, just like online-gameplay has become.

For me, a game without modding-capabilities is a waste buying and should be left on the shelf.

Edited by |rsi|™deleyt

Long Service Award (Modders who have stuck by GR and still produce the goods!) - GiWeDa

04longservice.gif

An extra special congrats to GeWeDa, better known perhaps as Giwex, as I think this award couldn't more deserved by a most dedicated GR supporter...and a damn nice bloke to boot :D

Well done ole man :thumbsup:

04longservice.gif

An extra special congrats to GeWeDa, better known perhaps as Giwex, as I think this award couldn't more deserved by a most dedicated GR supporter...and a damn nice bloke to boot :D

Well done ole man :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Jack57 and thanks everyone who voted for me. I remember very well a couple of years ago when no one knew about me (See here!!!)and then I said, in the same topic

I'm sorry no one remembers me.  It means I have to do something more for this community 

But I would be nothing if there wasn't this great community and the wonderful mods they carried out :) . I've started to mod by myself very late and this is my only regret :(

Edited by GiWeDa

Congratulations to all the winners from me! A lots of qualtiy work has been done and it's nice to see that people get some recongnition for the work they have done!

Also I wanna say a BIG thank you to everyone that voted for me and the work I put into The Farm map! :)

Hey, thanks to everybody that voted for us over on the DTD Pro Mod Team! It's nice to be recognized for Best Weapon Mod for the Team Mod, especially since if was such a fun project for us. Glad so many people out there enjoyed it so much, that's the best feeling. We're 4 years strong and aren't stopping now!

Thanks everyone that voted for Op Stab. On behalf of the team, I give a big :thumbsup:

LOL - and to think that after I first put together mission 12, there was some discussion on whether we should include it as it was "too far away from reality".

Ahh....the memories. :)