SWAT 4 Trailer

Agreed. This game is looking good based on the MP demo, trailer, and previews so far ... might have to pick this one up :thumbsup:

Kinda cool to rekindle the old Rogue Spear vs. SWAT 3 rivalry (who here still remembers that?) with this upcoming R6 Lockdown vs. SWAT 4 new-gen smackdown :P

Kinda cool to rekindle the old Rogue Spear vs. SWAT 3 rivalry (who here still remembers that?) with this upcoming R6 Lockdown vs. SWAT 4 new-gen smackdown  :P

Oooh. That's tough. Rainbow has got all the cool specs ops training and equipment but SWAT goes in saving hostages from gunpoint. Tough call. :)

Kinda cool to rekindle the old Rogue Spear vs. SWAT 3 rivalry (who here still remembers that?) with this upcoming R6 Lockdown vs. SWAT 4 new-gen smackdown  :P

Oooh. That's tough. Rainbow has got all the cool specs ops training and equipment but SWAT goes in saving hostages from gunpoint. Tough call. :)

I think that this will be a case of each title having things in it's favor. I will say that a big issue with me is the scope/iron sight view which I think is extremely important and SWAT will not have this. That said, I am still ak big SWAT 3 fan and the SWAT 4 Beta is good except for the fact that the bad guys look more like a SWAT Team in green than organized Terrorists. Basically each Team seems to have the same weapons and equipment rather than unique and different weapons on each side.