Counter Strike

!ota

I see alot of guns, like from Earl. that kick ######, sweet models and superb skins, i was wondering if you would ever try making a gun for CS?

I don't have a clue about it, but your guns would make CS better IMO, you should try it.

Also any other modders, i would like to see some GR guns into CS, please try it, thanks. :D:D:lol::D:D

Yea, if i ask at CS community then theres not gonna be any GR people there much is there?

Think before you reply son, because to me you made yourself look like a complete fool.

I asked here, because (DOH!) there are GR modders here.. whats the chances of me finding GR modders at a CS forum?

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY.

Still, like SB said, probably a lot here won't be modding CS. I can see why you would want GR modders though, there are many here who produce great mods, skins, etc. time and time again. Mainly CS is not received well by the community here, its either GR or CS and not both. I take it you play both since you are askin for guns and skins for CS, though. I had my time with it, once GR came out, CS hit the shelf and hasn't been picked up since. If you don't receive any help here, try theplatoon.com or ghostrecon.com. They may have what your lookin for. :)

I asked here, because (DOH!) there are GR modders here.. whats the chances of me finding GR modders at a CS forum?

You're looking for CS modders, not GR modders. CS modders make CS mods, not GR modders make CS mods. And you're looking for a CS mod.

I play CS yes..

I would play GR but its hard to fnd decent servers, i mean decent, not n00b servers that run 4.8, which is 90% of GR servers.

I did play MOH but thats getting lame, so i moved to CS, IMO CS is amazing game, just takes time getting used to it.

But reason why i asked here is because, there are alot of GR modders here of course, if i went to CS site and asked GR modders to mod for CS they will prob say "go to GR site and ask that", so i don't know what SUper something was thinking with his lame reply.

Super-Bob - I seen your above thread, man are you thick?

I am asking a GR modder to convert GR guns to CS, now what part of that don't you ######ing understand?

Edited by !ota

Man ###### do you people have ANY brains?

I am asking a GR modder, if they will convert there guns to CS..

WHAT THE ###### is so hard to understand?

I ain't saying, "hey GR modder, i am wondering if you would make a mod for CS"

I am saying "hey GR modder, would you ever considering converting your weapons to CS"

So go back to school, you really make me ######ing sick the way you are so dumb.

I see alot of guns, like from Earl. that kick ######, sweet models and superb skins, i was wondering if you would ever try making a gun for CS?

Interesting. Well... lets see. If they're is a GR to CS conversion utility out there, im sure there would be no problem. Perhaps if you use "convert your weapons for CS" instead of "make a gun for CS", would help.

Anyways, your SOL asking for CS stuff on a GR forum. Why not go to CS forum, direct the modders to some of the weapons here, and ask them to take a crack at it?

You don't understand, ######..

of course i am going to ask at a GR forum, why /

Well, because there ARE MORE GR MODDERS HERE THAN YOU WILL FIND IN A CS FORUM..

If i want a GR modder to convert his gun to CS, of course i come to GR forum, not much point in me going to a CS forum, and asking a GR modder to convert his gun to CS is there..

Just use common sense, this is my last post here please lock it, i never knew there were so many half wits here who don't understand.