Available weapons on GR2...

On the cover of the PS2 version a few of the guys are holding XM-8's a weapon which for the time being has been placed on the back burner. It was supposed to be at first a new rifle for special operators before eventually taking over for the M16.

The rifle for the time being that select special operators will be using on a limited basis is the SOF Combat Assault Rifles (SCAR) made by the Belgian company FN. (Who does a lot of Euro assault rifles)

Have the trusty M16 and M4 been replaced? Is there somewhere online where I can see the available wepons and secondary equipment (sensors, claymores etc)?

scar_l-1.jpg

^^^^SCAR^^^^

Edited by Republicane

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

To the best of my knowledge, the GameCube version of GR2 is a port of the PS2 version of the game.

In other words, other than console specific stuff, like controller mappings or minor gameplay tweaks, if you are looking for GC info regarding GR2, look for PS2 info, as it will be almost exactly the same game.

To the best of my knowledge, the GameCube version of GR2 is a port of the PS2 version of the game.

In other words, other than console specific stuff, like controller mappings or minor gameplay tweaks, if you are looking for GC info regarding GR2, look for PS2 info, as it will be almost exactly the same game.

Ok thanks i've been confused for a while .