3D modeling help!

standalone

Hey guys,

I have a friend who is modeling an aircraft carrier in a 3D modeling program called Oxygen (it's the 3D modeling program that is used for OFP and VBS1). Everything is going good for him except when he textured a part of it and then viewed it, two of the faces are blank and he can't figure out why. This is kind of a screwy program so I was wondering if anyone here has ever used it, has had the same trouble, and knows how to fix it?

What do you mean by 'blank' faces?

I mean that you can see thru them even though they are textured, the way he puts it is: "It looks like it's normals are facing out".

Apparently he has tried a lot of different forums and tutorials dealing with O2, but I will go to the VBS forums and try there.

Thanks

What do you mean by 'blank' faces?

I mean that you can see thru them even though they are textured, the way he puts it is: "It looks like it's normals are facing out".

Apparently he has tried a lot of different forums and tutorials dealing with O2, but I will go to the VBS forums and try there.

Thanks

Have you tried reversing the faces?