Superbowl Poll

Bob The Nailer

Who will win and by how much?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pats i think. Although if eagles play like they did last game with all the rushing they may get it.

Its funny their having the superbowl here and the mayor spent SO much money on fixing up jaxville, but before the superbowl when we needed something fixed it would take 3months just to get them together to think about spending money for it or not.

Like our main street bridge grading. Some lady was driving on it with her jeep and the grading makes your car go up and down, it made her car jump and it threw her out of her car and off the bridge..ive stood at the middle of it and id have a heart attack before i even got to the water.

I can't believe anyone thinks the Eagles will win! That's hilarious. I'll admit there is a slight chance that they may get lucky and the Pats will screw up but that's the only chance they have. They can't beat them otherwise. Not to mention that they have no idea how it is to be in these big games and keep their head straight. Don't underestimate that experience (in that way) for the Pats, that's was a big factor in dismantling those last two teams. It's way beyond stats and what you see with your eyes as far as I'm concerned. Just my two cents. ;)

I voted Eagles.

So what sport is the super bowl? Is it like the American World Series, were only American teams play? See to me thats not very World like. :wacko:

If I stay up till like 6am I mite catch it on Channel 5 cause they often put on US sport at that time in the nite.

Like the boxing. Boxing was always better when it was televised by the BBC. We used to get matches you could watch at a reasnorable hour. Why not put these things on so more people around the world can take enjoyment out of it, not just the US.

The name "the world series" in baseball is funny though. what is it, the US and Canada that have teams in it, or is it just the US now?

Fair play to them though, maybe if Britain only hosted the World Cup in the UK, I'd have seen England win it by now.

I want the Eagles to win because I'm so ###### sick of the Patriots. If TO plays, watch out. If not... ugh. <_<

@Chems - Why stay up until six AM, when you can just go to sleep and wake at six? Maybe it's just me, but this seems a SMIDGE bit more logical. :wacko:

Edited by Crimson