WWIIIFFFGold Mod Officially Released

mr.pibb

I am going to download every wwiii mod type off of fileplanet to ensure that they are all intact, I have fast cable internet so it shouldnt take long. I did just register with fileplanet so it may be a little while before I can check all the types, please do be sure that you didnt lose some of the download because of a temporary lost connection during download, Rocky had the same issue a few times with getting the full Gold version, where he lost connect during uploading and he could only see the readme because the actual mod itself was never fully uploaded to view or use.

Pibb

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, its for real. The WWIIIpart2 mod type on FilePlanet is screwed. I just got the same error. I can send Rocky another version maybe tommorow, but more likely Monday. Oh well. What the hell can you do, WWIIIPart2 was fine on my site, I downloaded it to be sure of that off my site and ran all the missions. I will download the others to make sure they are ok. I did everything I was supposed to do to a 'T', including rediculous hours of testing the types off my site. I'll get it to Rocky when I can, there wont be any rush cause I am back to working a regular schedule and making a living, what matters.

Pibb

Well, its for real. The WWIIIpart2 mod type on FilePlanet is screwed. I just got the same error. I can send Rocky another version maybe tommorow, but more likely Monday. Oh well. What the hell can you do, WWIIIPart2 was fine on my site, I downloaded it to be sure of that off my site and ran all the missions. I will download the others to make sure they are ok. I did everything I was supposed to do to a 'T', including rediculous hours of testing the types off my site. I'll get it to Rocky when I can, there wont be any rush cause I am back to working a regular schedule and making a living, what matters.

Pibb

In the meantime here's what I have done. I didn't have v3 here anymore so I grabbed v2.0 and applied the v3 patch, then zipped it all up and put it on fileplanet.

Folks can therefore try this version.... here.

I have download all the other mod types except the mac version off Fileplanet, they appear fine, I even ran a few missions just to re-assure myself.

If Rocky applied the version 3 patch to the version 2 WWIIIpart2 mod type, technically it should be equal to version 3, hmm. I will have to download that and assure I am correct.

Pibb

Thanks for the congrats on the cins award, at least some part of the mod got an award, better than nothin :)

The WWIIIpart2 mod type has been uploaded to Rocky again. Something must have happened during the previous uploading process, causing the errors. Anyhow, just wanted to let you all know its being re-submitted. Of course there are no issues with the zip file or anything, I already just tested it again to be sure.

Pibb

The WWIIIpart2 mod type has been uploaded to Rocky again. Something must have happened during the previous uploading process, causing the errors. Anyhow, just wanted to let you all know its being re-submitted. Of course there are no issues with the zip file or anything, I already just tested it again to be sure.

Pibb

I downloaded WWIIIpart2 file fixed by Rocky, and I unzipped it normally. It looks like that the file is OK now.

I’ll start to play missions right now.

Thanks PIbb and Rocky.

And I’m sure that this part2 is so excellent than the part1.

• 3 months later...

I can only say one thing to you man you are a genius you have turned the game into something completly different you made it into a fully fledged war with loads of characters and plenty of action. Making some missions impossible to complete but it makes it more enjoyable {you have to think that extra bit harder to win.} I wish you all the best mate and a big hand to you for all the hard work you done and not forgetting your familly too man for putting up with it lol. Great job ! :D

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can download this now? gr.net's link to fileplanet doesn't seem valid. It lists the mod and the filename, but no servers appear on the list where I can download it from.

skylark28

The download link is fine, try again.