Ever tried play GR over Dial-up?

UNfortunatley I have dial-up.  anyone ever tried to play over a 28.8 or better??  let me know the results.  thanks

Yup, I played GR in dialup (even if I'm not a fan of MP sometimes I enjoy it) and the results are acceptable.

I believeyou mean 56K and not 28.8..... :blink:

Well this game has turned out to be a great bargain.  I bought this game at Walmart for 20 bucks.  Its the Gold edition (includes DS and IT).

I paid $90 for GR/DS/IT and I have got much more than $90 worth of playing out of this great game. Don't forget to check out the mods. Frostbite is just like an expansion pack.

:zorro:

Like Chems and Sleeper, I also used to play Rogue Spear and GR on dial up. Alot of GR on dial up..........as Sart will verify. It was always sweet with a few players but on a bad night or on a busy map with more than 3..........forget it.

Still very good for little 2 man missions and some recon stuff.way better than Rogue spear thats for sure. I went through pain at the Ubi rooms.*yak yak......yech....*.........pardon me, I still wince when I even think of playing at ubi.com. <_<

I was 56K all through the 3 Years that I played \"GR\" consistently. Now that I\'m Cable I\'ve almost forgotten how good the Code was for a Game VIA IP over Dial-up as My Connection is pretty hefty now.

That said - Yeah more than 3 Guys was pretty fun If You liked flying - LOL - But under than and even with It was pretty decent. I\'ll even say that I remember a few times where We had 10 Guys on and It was still playable with maybe a 200 + Millisecond Ping.

Respectfully,

I played GR on 56k for year and a half right when it came out. GR was one of the reasons to get ADSL lol :D. I learned a lot in 56k days, playing with over 200ms ping on MP games. Usually on X-Cal server where i get owned all the time lol.

I've been playing "Ghost Recon" since the demo came out with the castle map inside a "pc gamer" magazine. and that's been a long time ,,and yes I played that on dial-up and to this day I still play on dial-up. yeah ,yeah ,,I know if I lived a mile that way I could get it ,,but ,,oh no,,that just to bad for me ,,,boooooo,

did I mention that 56 k is usually a little slow ,but still I have alot of fun with other 56k'ers As long as you don't share a phoneline with your home phone it's ok