I Got a New Mission Pack Coming Out

Militiaman

Sounds good. Is it going to be a campaign ?

No it is not a campaign.

Militia Man's Missions consists of five well scripted missions. It uses maps from Desert Siege, Island Thunder and the [Ghost Recon]. These missions are setup to be played single player Quick Mission or Multiplayer Co-Op.

One of the missions (Dream Knife Modified) uses Firestar's night to day modification and it is much harder. About thirty more enemy soldiers have been added.

Use your favorite weapon mod with this mission series and it will most likely have no bugs.

I don't know what you mean by S.C.A.R.

I can send the M-468 rifle that Cobra6 made if you want it. I think the 6.8x43 round is just awesome. It's one of my favorite rifles to use in Ghost Recon.

hey MM,

trying out those missions you sent now. looking forward to this mod coming out, and is that m-468 the new S.C.A.R?

the SCAR has been or is about to be introduced as the new SF rifle i believe. kinda looks like a FAL and a Stoner 63 got together to have another kid, this means you m-96. don't worry about sending me the weapon, if cobra 6 made it wouldnt it be in one of thier mods?

otherwise, maybe you could include it with your mod MM :whistle:

cheers mate.

I just released Militia Man's Missions. Until Rocky posts the new modification you can get the five new missions from me.

Just send me a personal message and what electronic mail address you want the mod sent to (You need atleast 1.9 megabytes of space in your e-mail).

The M468 was a mini mod released after a request was made, as far as I know it's not in any other DTD mod. The SCAR is a current mini project that we are working on Here

And to ad, the texture was made by Cobra6, the model done by Warden Mac.

Sorry if this info hijacked your post militiaman.. nice job on the missions :thumbsup:

I try to style my scripting after Red Storm Entertainment. I really like the [Ghost Recon] missions and try to duplicate their style.

Glad you enjoyed the mission pack. :D

Ok, I've tried the missions. Good scripting, style similar to RSE (meaning non linear missions) and balanced level of difficulty.

Tk you MilitiaMan, found your missions well-scripted, fun, your pack showed professional polish, and - yahoo - there is actually a difference btwn levels so us lowly beginners have a chance, at least, on Easy... Tks!

I actually just started working on a mission right now for the Mosque map. It takes a lot of time to make a good mission though.

Did the maker of the Mosque map care if you use his work?

Militiaman, have you ever thought about scripting missions on some of the user created maps like The Farm or White Skull Valley, etc? I think that'd be sweet.

Oh and by the way Giwex if you read this post, I have very little experience at making cinematics. If you want to help me out in some future missions I would gladly accept your help.

Edited by Militiaman

Militiaman, have you ever thought about scripting missions on some of the user created maps like The Farm or White Skull Valley, etc? I think that'd be sweet.

That's a great idea SC. How about a whole campaign on mod maps? I am still somewhat miffed as to why no one ever created another campaign for the greatest mod ever created for GR. Frostbite of course. :(