What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Reagan Youth - Reagan Youth

Lyrics, just because this song totally rules. Note: This song is a satire.

We are the sons of Reagan ...Heil!

Gonna kill us some pagans ...Heil!

The right's your sacred mission

Start an inquisition

Gonna purge the heathen minds!

We are Reagan Youth! ...Heil! Heil! Heil!

Reagan Youth ...Zeig Heil!

We are the godforsaken ...Heil!

The right is our religion

We'll watch television

Tons of fun and brainwashed slime

We are the unawakened ...Heil!

Want another war?

Forward to El Salvador!

Gonna kill some communists!

You are Reagan Youth! ...Heil! Heil! Heil!

Reagan Youth! ...Zeig Heil!

Don't be fooled!

DJ Cats Domino - "Ain't Cat A Shame"

It's a techno cover version of Fats Domino's rock and roll smash hit from 1955, "Ain't That A Shame".

In the pic below is Domino the cat, aka "DJ Cats Domino", pumpin' out his techno stormer ("Ain't Cat A Shame") on his Technics SL1210 decks. Look closely, you can actually see one of his front paws on the turntable (decks). [yes I know there is actually no record on the turntable, it's in the record sleeve entitled: Rockhard Recordings (one of Lisa Pin-Ups' very own record label. Miss Pin-Up runs two of her own record labels you know)].

DJ Catz Domino will be appearing at several Slammin' Vinyl events near you up to the new year and beyond.

dominomix1%20(2).jpg

Shake, rattle & roll,

-WD

Edited by WytchDokta

GEOS Feat, MC WhizzKidd - Power & Glory

Thanx WD for this track!...

Those B- stards ... Called me in for work .... :devil:

DJ Lady Dana - "Back In Time"

DJ Lady Dana:

IMG_1475%20(Medium).jpg

Wow what a cool pic .. i like those power switches as Vynil Covers :rofl:

Edited by GooseBumps

200 Degrees vs Arthur Browne - Hellfire [bK Remix]

Another one from the WD library

GEOS Feat, MC WhizzKidd - Power & Glory

Thanx WD for this track!...

Another one where I've heavily edited; features some reversing, harmonization & echo FX in there, all done by me of course. I tend to edit all tracks that I'm sent or about to send to add in that WytchDokta flavour.

Now I've started foil-wrapping them to retain the freshness. I also plan to start including colourful 64 page little booklets packed with recipes (for disaster) and hints with each trax I edit.

Ahem, GB, I think you mean slipmatts not "vinyl covers", lol. Those are two totally different things.

NP for sending the track GB; you know the score. You know where to come if you want some more trax (even some of those trax that these big name, national record stores etc don't have.) WD has something for everyone in his extensive and ever-growing audio library. So listen to stuff from the WD library and the light of all lights will embrace you . And so brother, woe don't be unto thee.

Edited by WytchDokta

WD has something for everyone in his extensive and ever-growing audio library.

Based on what you always seem to be listening to, I don't think you have anything for me in that library.

:whistle:

Nor me.

shut up & Get over it then .... :D

Stay on the Topic,

You may need some Anti-septic,

Call Up ma Paramedic,

This may get a lil' hectic,

Back on the trax! ...

Rave Allstars - More Than Words

Followed By...

Jungle Brothers - Jungle Brother (Urban TakeOver Mix)

Whatever is on 96Rock tonight. They have played some killer tunes that hadn't been on the radio in a long time today. Today is Listener Appreciation Day and it is all requests til midnight tonight.

Some songs or artists from today, In-na-godda-da-vida (full version), Aldo Nova's Fantasy, Frank Sinatra, Commadore's Brick House and even some Widespread Panic.

Hixxy & Styles - Rush-Ins

"Moscow come in.... Moscow. Do you copy? Moscow.... Come in.... Do you copy? Moscow, this is Commander Pushkin from the Mere spacestation. Our lives in the entire human race will no longer be the same. We have made contact with what seems to be another life form, I repeat, we have made contact!" [in a Russian accent]

That's gotta be one of the best track intro's ever! The track samples from PPK's "ResuRection" (PPK are a group of three Russian DJ's).

Edited by WytchDokta