What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Scooter - The Age of love

I was listening to that not so long ago (didn't I post in this thread to say I was listing to it?)

Anyway, what's in my cd player right now?:

Scooter - "Posse (I Need You On the Floor)"

Digitally pitched vocals (performed by Nikki, one of the less well known members of Scooter (she's actually one of Scooters' dancers, but she does all the female vocals for them)), and hardcore style pianos....what more do you need?

The N-Trance remix of "Posse (I Need You On The Floor)" is worth checking out too.

Edited by .:Nightmare:.

Scooter - The Age of love

I was listening to that not so long ago (didn't I post in this thread to say I was listing to it?)

Anyway, what's in my cd player right now?:

Scooter - "Posse (I Need You On the Floor)"

Digitally pitched vocals (performed by Nikki, one of the less well known members of Scooter (she's actually one of Scooters' dancers, but she does all the female vocals for them)), and hardcore style pianos....what more do you need?

The N-Trance remix of "Posse (I Need You On The Floor)" is worth checking out too.

Yep its still a wicked tune... Posse (I need You on the floor) is a class tune as well...

OH BTW... Storm - Time to burn

DJ's Seduction & Storm - "Make The Track Spin" .... Again.... I love this track so much. The killa riff gets me going every time. I don't need drugs to make me become tripped out; this track is one of the tracks that's responsible for tripping me out big time.... I don't care what anyone says, music IS a drug. It is also a weapon.

~Jameson

Edited by .:Nightmare:.

Scooter - Let me be your valentine

although its a bit due from the day..

Man, why you started listening to all the best cuts recently? "Let Me Be Your Valentine" was and still is an awesome track (shame that song title is the only lyrics in the track, apart from the odd "yeah!"). Maybe a bit due from the day, but I still play it alot because it's a stormer!