What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://images.juno.co.uk/full/CS170942-01A-BIG.jpg

CD3 (mixed by Robbie Long), Track 9:

DJ Stormtrooper & DJ Dair

Do It Like That

(A. Bachell/R.Aird) Written & produced by by A. Bachell & R. Aird. Published by Paul Rodriguez Publishing/Next Generation Publishing.

(P) 2005 Thin 'n' Crispy Recordings

Please link to large images. Let's keep the large images to the Wikid Photos and the Picture Threads.

Edited by WhiteKnight77

Yo GB, nice choice, you may also wanna check out CanDee Jays' other track, "If I Were You" (especially the Micheal Woods Remix) too. "If I were You" was released before "Lose This Feeling"

Anyway, I be listenin to:

BK

So Wot (U Want Me 2 Do)

Followed by:

Dean Peters & The Edison Factor

The Beginning

(BK's "The End" Remix)

LCD Soundsystem! "Daft punk is playing in my house, in MY HOUSE"

such a killer song. It's about this kid who saves his money for like 7 years to raise $40,000 to get Daft Punk to play in his house. Daft Punk is like, ######, they're set up in his basement next to the washing machine, all the local kids have like taped their amps together. It would be the best show ever.

Stormtrooper & Dair

Underground

(A. Bachell/R. Aird) Written & produced by A. Bachell [stormtrooper] & R. Aird [Dair]. Published by Paul Rodriguez Music/Next Generation Publishing. (P) & © 2005 Thin 'n' Crispy Records.

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey. A journey full of sounds and beats.... One that will lead you down, way down, to the underground.
Edited by .:Nightmare:.

Urban Hype

Trip To Trumpton

(Bobby D/Mark Lewis/Gavin Knight) Published by Copyright Control. Produced by Urban Hype. Contains elements from the tv series, "Trumpton", used by kind permission.

(P) & © 1992 Upfront Music/Music Features/MCA Music Limited.

13 years on and still an awesome tune in it's own right, one of the mighty old skool classics from the early nineties.

Edited by .:Nightmare:.