What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pretty good (not as pretty as the girl in the vid though). I think the best bit is where they put English subtitles on the bits of the track where the girl speaks in English (which are sampled, I have the original songs that those samples are from).

Basshunter is getting better all the time, listen to more of his work here

Gotta love his Counter Strike remix.... "Congratulations, you are now a fully trained counter terrorist operative" :rofl:

Now I just need to write a track called "Boten Astra".... It will be all about Astra Galinsky.... :rofl:

Seems this one is about being on Ventrilo playing DotA (whatever DotA is). Damn there's some hot chicks dancing around in that vid.... :wub:

Edited by WytchDokta

I think you'll like that one CC. Looks like the vid was shot in either Australia or Canada (I say Canada because on the girls painting at the end, you can see the Canadian flag). Thing is, it's more like somebody's holiday footage rather than a music vid, I guess they must've done it that way purposely.

The Scientist - "The Exorcist"

An old track released in 1990. That exorcist obviously isn't very good at his job because he hasn't found me or any of the occult forces and evil spirits that I've recently summoned to produce 'unnatural' effects in the world.

Edited by WytchDokta

Oh check this out WD, it's a Dutch fun remix of Boten Anna with some HOT chicks in it!!!!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehvfi68HiWI...ted&search=

:devil:

CC

That's a spin-off of Boten Anna. If my Flemish(?) is correct, in that version they are saying 'in my boat....'(?) LOL @ your 'hot chicks'.

Check out this track then, this one has the hottest chicks ever, 10 of them to be precise: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXC9sMzLeow

Edited by WytchDokta

Hey CC, check out the 'rare' alternative video for Boten Anna http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_qTeSLBvPU. :rofl:

The performance is by three Hungarian medical students. The girl, Synnøv(?), is cute - I love her little moves at 03:23 and 04:14. And the guy with the red t-shirt is hilarious (LOL, he starts eating shaving foam right at the end)

Edited by WytchDokta