What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

goonybag - reinstatement

this guy seems like a new comer, and a bangin track just check out that riff

:thumbsup:

You define it as 'bangin', so where's he bangingness? 'Bangin' is more a term for hardcore/gabber, like repeatedly hitting the underside of a saucepan, recording it, looping it and speeding it up (you know how the beats are in the 'music to get your head kicked in to' genre) - hence 'bangin' :)

The Alienator - "Prey (The Headbanger's Remix)"

Edited by WytchDokta

Paul Elstak ft. Firestone & Ruffian - "Pogo Action"

Clear the dancefloor and make way for the hard hits, as they create a mosh pit.

LET'S GET READY TO POGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

That's right, we in this hardcore/gabber scene can jump up & down and bang our heads too, hence 'mosh pit' and 'pogo'.

Edited by WytchDokta

Just discovered I had Phil Collins Face Value on my HD twice, once in mp3 and once in OGG format. the OGg files are typically 2Mb, the mp3 ones are 9Mb - they sound the same.

Listening to it now in OGG with the volume probably about twice the safe limit, in headphones, with vibrate on, with winamp.

Awesome.

I know, you're alarmed - this is completely not something I'd normally listen to, but there's something about this song that I like, but I can't quite work out what that is. It might be that the riff in

is a copy of that in Langebro (although in Langebro it's by guitar and in Geordie it's by synths).

Some of the Italian stuff:

Mad Dog - "Disorder"

Followed by some of the Dutch stuff:

Paul Elstak & DJ D ft. Firestone - "You're A Hardcore Hooligan (Angerfist Remix)"

Then I better get back working on my track for my portfolio - "If You Think You're Hard Enough". Looks like I've finally found my sound, this track is starting to sound akin to the Dutch stuff, which is a good thing as I have no formal music qualifications (I am self taught) but am looking at going on a production course sometime in the new year. Yes, the track title is from a soundbyte from the movie, 'Dog Soldiers'