What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Neophyte & Lady Dana - "Hardcore Gangster"

The more girls that produce music in the hardcore scene the better. Still loving that 'As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster' sample, even though it's begging to get over-used, what with the amount out using that sample.

Followed by:

Dark By Design - "I See You In My Dreams"

<evil voice>I see you in my dreams.....</evil voice>

Edited by WytchDokta

SLM ft. MC Revo - "Ik Heb Alles Wat Ik Wil"

Hip hop isn't my scene at all, nor do I really understand the lyrics (being that the song is not sung in my native tongue), but for some reason I seem really taken by SLM's music. I have, however, been able to work out the majority of the lyrics in his songs.

want it translated? :D

SLM ft. MC Revo - "Ik Heb Alles Wat Ik Wil"

Hip hop isn't my scene at all, nor do I really understand the lyrics (being that the song is not sung in my native tongue), but for some reason I seem really taken by SLM's music. I have, however, been able to work out the majority of the lyrics in his songs.

want it translated? :D

Well, it has some swearing in it, I know that. :D

My self translation of the songtitle has acertained: "I Have All What I Want" (literal translation (in English we'd probably substitute the 'what' for 'that'))

~Medicijnman

Edited by WytchDokta

SAW movie theme.

Let's see what it sounds like sped up and with my beat over it, should make a good riff to go into my 'See As I See' track that I'm working on (featuring the voice of John 'Jigsaw' Kramer [Tobin Bell]). but the real question that remains is, 'do you want to play a game?'