What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Welcome To The Dance - DJ Definitely

And it goes like this:

"So....you want to dance? Well, you can! We're going to make it look really easy.....It's the co-ordination that's difficult - combining the feet and legs in time with arms and head. So, first, we'll learn where to place the feet and legs, and then we'll learn the same dance with the arms. So if you're ready wth your feet and your legs, lets take it away!!" doof doof doof doof doof doof doof doof Welcome to the dance! doof doof doof doof doof doof doof doof

Then, Ghost Recon: Far Out (Remix).... "On A Ragga Tip" fits so well with my drum loop.....

Just for your information, the ETA of Ghost Recon: Far Out (Remix) is looking like tomorrow afternoon. I sampled that Discovery Channel track by Bloodhound Gang, now I got the chorus in my track, fits perfectly with a 140 BPM beat over the top of it!! (my Beverley Craven sample fits perfect with a 140 BPM beat too) I sampled the trumpet from Eminem's "Without Me", that fits really well with my electro-breaks drum loop....so many other samples too.... Do not underestimate my capabilities. I have done some awesome FX right there in that track.

You light up another cigarette and I, pour the wine. It's 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light....