Facing my final curtain!

SnowFella

Very nice camo indeed! Just makes me wonder how we are going to get it ingame though as my final texturemap has a totally different layout :unsure:

@Private B: The XR8 is starting to get alittle bit old and worn mate. As it is right now it would need quite abit of repairs to go through the rego later on in the year and I just don't want to fork out the money for that. The car is really to much "sports" to be used as an every day family car and I'm happy to trade away that V8 power for something more sensible.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice camo indeed! Just makes me wonder how we are going to get it ingame though as my final texturemap has a totally different layout  :unsure:

I will simple camo the texturemap you sent me, this was more of a proof of concept, I actually sent you 2 more yesterday, in your layout...

Watch your email.. I'll try and get it done today

@joe.50: Most likely not mate, I just don't have the time right now to make yet another foreend for it.

@Whisper: Those 2 must of got lost somewhere along the way mate, never made it to either of my emails. :censored:

Hey Snow, I have a postmaster message from Hotmail... telling me the following

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

I will resend via another carrier.... :blink:

As SC stated the Jav would be pretty pointless for GR, first of all it's a guided missile and that can't be simulated in GR...secondly GR's engagement ranges are alittle to short for a Jav to be needed.

And I really don't have the time to research the GR animations and try to keyframe animate new ones.

As for models and textures, I might just move on and finish all the meshes before I start working on textures. The way it looks now I'm going to have to more or less handpaint most of the textures that are left to do and that might take me forever.

There are decent pics of the AW50 around? I haven't been able to find anything that's texture quality straight off the blocks atleast. Thing is I make these textures alittle more highres that normally, Glock is 512x512 and the P90 1024x512.

If you need some Accuracy Intl pics I have access to an AI-AW in .308 I know it's not a .50 but Cobra the cleaned up ones?

I sent you 2 emails, with the .rar attachements for the P90 let me know if you get them, I know you got one via MSN but one bombed as well..

just a question, Is the AI .50 roughly the size of the Barrett .50? I never seen them side by side before. And I think I saw a pic somewhere in these forums of a guy wielding the said rifle and i must say, its one heck of a huge gun!