Facing my final curtain!

SnowFella

I've started playing around with another modelling program somewhat here and all I can say is "I've seen the light when it comes to organic modelling!!!" Zbrush2 Absolutely rocks!  :rocky:

I guess you're using Maya?

And yes, ZBrush is very good...although I still need to work out how to use it properly :huh:

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@D: It's not Maya mate, but Zbrush2 ;) Although just as you I'm still trying to get my head around how it works properly. Mainly the export, import featuers but aswell how to texture things using it.

Here's something quick I made just after installing it, took me about 20 minutes to "carve" this out of a 3D sphere.

headtest.jpg

lol...was just playing around trying to sculpt an alien looking head. Didn't have any reference or anything, just added and subrtacted where it looked like it needed it.

Next experiment ought to be a human looking head, should be abit harder I think.

:blink:

Now that you say it mate, it does have alittle of Donald roots space alien who in it's turn gives birth to offspring. :rofl: Baaaad donald!

And Javelin...I know who I'll try to hit with one of those next time I see him ingame :devil:

You might be on the other side of the world mate but with todays global network do you still feel safe? :devil: Remember that I know the IP to RSI's VBS1 server, one day our paths will cross and that Jav might be coming your way :o=

;)

@BrandonKappel: It will come in both the standard and the Urban camo pattern...aswell as any other patterns that Whisper gets inspiration to make. That's all up to him though.

Snow

I've finally got some time to start on the M4 today, pretyt much just the reciever made but the rest should fall into place pretty quick.

Reciever made as one solid mesh, nice little practice session in using the edge cut tool :devil:

reciever.jpg

Should be some pretty clear indications what type of M4 that I'm making in that render...lets see if anyone can guess. :shifty:

lol...I'll give you's a hint. The reciever as it stands now is complete apart from the charging handle, in other words there won't be a cover for the eject port. As far as I know there's only one version of M4 type weapon that comes without this. :P

Well...the reciever is completely finished now (including things like safety, mag release, charging handle and other things), time to move on and build the rest of the stuff...shouldn't take me long at all I'd say.

Snow