Facing my final curtain!

SnowFella

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@CC: there might be Suppressed versions of some of the weapons aswell as normal unsuppressed ones, all depending on if the weapon will take a suppressor and on how much free time I can muster up.

@Chiel_mic: another Panzerfaust 3 added to the list....Javelin is still in a big lead though

@Militiaman: Added the M468 versions to the list. Colt M4 Commando is still in a big lead though.

Snow

well, put it this way...Been thinking alittle about this today and as I do have alot of models just laying here gathering dust I might just include a few of them for good measure....and that includes the below model.

ump.jpg

Here's one more if it's not too late:

Weapon Name: Colt Anaconda

Anaconda_MM3040DT.jpg

- click for large image -

Classification: Couble-Action Revolver

Caliber: .44 Magnum or .45LC

Ammunition: FMJ, JHP

Rate Of Fire: Semi-Automatic

Effective Range: n/a

Weight: 53 oz. (6" barrel)

Attachments: Many/Any

Description: Stainless Steel

Manufacture: Colt Mfg. Co.

Year Entered Service: 1990

Team: Any

Discussion: Very powerful and accurate the Anaconda is modern ruggedized stainless iteration of previous Colt Military & police revolvers... Chambered for .44 Magnum or .45 Long cartridges the Anaconda is arguably more powerful and accurate then than other 'hand cannons' like the Jericho derivateve Desert Eagle...

Resources: Alternative Image

List updated once more. Currently no draws and some contenders has convincing leads.

@Joe.50: As stated earlier I'll be keeping the voting open till the end of the month, if there at that time are any draws that will be solved through creating a poll with the entries that make up the draw.

@Cobra: nice looking MP5 mate...can see that you put the pics I sent over to good use ;)

@Buck50: unfortunately not taking any votes for shotgun's at the moment but if I find some free time I might bring that category in aswell, although I seriously doubt that I will be able to squeeze out any free time right now.

Snow