Please Help

Chiko

I just rented GR from blockbuster but i cant figure out how to play it. I didnt come with instructions so im lost. I started my first mission but im just walkin around. People are shooting at us but i dont see anyone, where am i supposed to go, what am i supposed to do, how do i am, i am totally lost. Is there any instuctions i could read online? Some one please help.

mailbox@exoudus.net or 817 229 8555 :wall:

@Chiko...sounds like you got a console copy of GR, so most of us PC guys aren't going to be able to help you. But you can ask the guys that hang out in the Consoles forum just a few below this forum, they should be able to help you out. And make sure to let them know what platform you have the game for. ;)

GL and welcome to GR.net

Tel Blockbuster yo uwill not be renting any more games unless they have the manual. That stupid system always annoyed me.

Having said that the XBox manual sucked, so it wouldn't have helped much.

Figure out they controls, and then take id very slowly, use the threat indicator, that should get you started.

Take cover, that's the first thing I do.

Then scan the area.

Move to next cover.

If you detect an enemy, don't shoot him right away, see if he's part of a patrol-team or not.

Now you know how many there are, so put your teams in position (on recon) untill they got a visual on them. Once in position put them on suppress and start killing them.

Prepare for other closeby patrols to come towards you, once you killed someone they could be alerted.

Use 3 teams, so 2 teams can cover/flank, and 1 team does the front-assault.

Gl

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Chiko, Seems you are having ome trouble! Which version do have XB PS2 or GC ,I have the XB version,I would be happy to give you a little help if you need it regarding how to use your joypad to set up team way points on the map etc. I can imagine it would be a nightmare doing anything if you dont really know what your doing. get back if you need any help. :)