SCAR Pictures

DWG

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the SCAR Sniper version in 7.62mm

fnscarsniper.jpg

Not sure if that would be a really effective sniper weapon, though. Putting a scope on a rifle doesnt automatically make it a sniper rifle. Still, it does look cool and any designated marksman would be proud to carry it! I'm guessing the real weapon has a better quality barrel and reciever, right?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:'(

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Release Today!

:huh:

Edited by Hoak

One of the things that has been a source of disappointment and frustration for me, and many GR mod Fans, is incompatibility of mods i.e. you often can't use your favorite assets from your favorite mods with your other favorite mods... And that servers often run mod compilations that are a PITA to track down in time to join an active game.

In the case of the SCAR this is going to be doubly an important issue (for me anyway) as the SCAR is the weapon of choice that the Ghosts would really be using in all or most of their missions...

I started to expound on this and it hit me that this is a much wider problem with Ghost Recon mods that if it's ever to be addressed should be sooner rather then later or never -- so I wrote the following proposal: Ghost Recon Mod Standards Package Convention that I hope all active Mod Authors will read, consider, and reply to...

It's just a proposal, and one I'm sure could be improved, but my guts tell me anything would be better then continuing down the road we're on which only exacerbates the decline of Ghost Recon popularity as a Multi-Player game...

I just finished the new sounds...This weekend I am going to send the textures off to Whisper for camo, and the rest of the mod off to Coco for a couple of new uni's. If everything comes together I would imagine 2 or 3 weeks. This way its not just a half ass mod.

Man, I totally forgot about these being camo'd weap's :blink: Between you guy's, Pro & RR, and Snow & Lancer...(sorry, gettin' a little choked) I would just like to say thank you all for your time and effort... I love you, man.

Your's truly,

Tommy(Weap geek)