So who plays CSS then?

Cobblers

I play it daily.

Like any game, some days you do really good and some days you really suck.

I just hate that the hit detection can be a bit iffy at times. You blast someone in the chest point blank with a shotgun, but they kill you first with 2-3 shots. Press the "tilde" key (` or ~) and it shows the damage you did as 20-30. :ermm:

If it wasn't for the shotguns, sub machine guns and havoks physics engine, I would have stopped playing CSS a while back.

I usually play on the most populated servers and change rooms frequently. Some servers are really good until the admins start using cheats and ejecting anyone who complains about them doing so. <_<

• 2 months later...

500 kills?! You are owning that server!

Well, it's a bit embarrasing :whistle: too many hours playing, but I really enjoy it. It's rare that a game keeps my attention, but this has a graduated learning curve that repays when you get to the top. I love being called a hacker. Especially by those young kids with their quick little fingers! :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

WP m8ty. :)

We used to use stats on our CSS server, the HLstats as it goes. But we found people were starting to get more concerned about stats rather than playing well and having fun.

We just use the mani admin mod now and that gives us the kill/death ratio + your average.