"Heading off on a EuroTrip"

tyovan4

Just thought I'd let whoever was interested know that I'm heading off on a "EuroTrip". If you didn't see this movie, its about a guy who goes to Germany to meet a girl he knows from online.

I'm doing something like that. An online friend from Germany invited me to come over and meet her, so I won't be online for the next two weeks. I'm flying out tomorrow, hopefully it'll be a safe flight.

Cya guys in January, I hope everyone has had a merry Christmas and will have a happy New Year.

• 2 weeks later...

Well lads, I've returned.

Yes she was pretty, but also very shy. And unfortunately, I didn't get any.

Her

Her Again

I got to see a lot of cool things, and meet very cool people. I really like her family, and her family loves me. My birthday is the 23rd, and I wouldn't be there for it. So her mom got me a card, chocolates, €50, and a 6-pack of beer! More than my own family gives me for my birthday! I've already been invited back anytime I want, and I can bring a friend next time so that I have someone to speak English with. Her mum even said I can go to Christmas with her family in Poland next year, since I'll be studying in the same city her extended family lives in. I invited her to come visit me in the States, hopefully I'll 'get some' then.

While I was there, I've acquired quite a taste for alcohol.. Pfungstätder makes some good products :thumbsup:

I spoke with one of teachers after school today about my trip. It helped me to think about what I'll write for you this weekend. Anything in particular you want to know about? Keep in mind that I was only there for two weeks and I was staying with Polish nationals, not ethnic Germans. ;):)

When I go aboard, I always notice the different smells, the way the evening air feels and reacts with your skin, the mood of the people around you and how being there feels just so much different than home.

That may sound strange, but going abroad is great, all my senses are on over load.

Regards the girl: She looks hot in those jeans and skimpy shirt! :D

Great to hear that you had a good time over there though, and without appearing to be rude, it's also pleasing to see another American realising that there is more to life than what is going on in the US.

I'll look forward to your write up.

Oh, and what was the food like, any good? Any strange things that you went :x over, any moments when you felt :blush: ?

I spoke with one of teachers after school today about my trip. It helped me to think about what I'll write for you this weekend. Anything in particular you want to know about? Keep in mind that I was only there for two weeks and I was staying with Polish nationals, not ethnic Germans. ;):)

if by "you" you mean devil dog, he bin banned dawg.

But germany, my bro just got back from there, and we have a few friends over there.

Considering it a place to migrate to Ty? or you gunna stick with english speaking?