ghostrecon.com hacked

CR_Bongo

i swear if u creat a virus or somthing can get cought doing it u should get death penalty, wont see to many ppl doing it anymore.

a death penalty? lol..

i heard if someone hacks microsoft, or tries and gets caught they get hired there lol..

My personal site was hacked also.  Getting it back up now.

I found this interesting tidbit on your site Serellan:

Military Police, H&HS PMO, MCAS Tusin 99

You were there about 15 years after I was and you forgot a t in Tustin and the (H). ;)

That means you missed when I blew a .04 twice for the MPs (after failing a field sobriety test at the gate). It really tweaked them off as they couldn't call my CO.

Lol..I'll fix the T. ;) Actually, by the time I finished up my hitch there, the H was dropped, in fact, it was a subcommand of ET, becuase all of the squadrons had gone by then, it was just housing and CFR, because of the BRAC.

Lol, .04, that was always the worst, going through all that just for an 04. You must have been really bad at FST's ;).

I went back after E3 in '02, it was pretty sad. They turned the Barracks near the front gate into a woman's shelter, other than that, everything else is abandoned. El Toro was pretty much the same, they turned the VAL line into RV parking, and the only things open were the Child Care Center, the Zero Club, and the golf course. The 3rd MAW HQ was turned into a satellite college campus.

Trust me, it would have been worse if it hadn't of been for a Carl's Jr. 1/3rd Lb. Western Bacon Cheeseburger and fries that I stopped and ate on the way back to the base. The Mustang over on Seventeenth St. in Santa Ana always got some good business from me and my buddies. We even named where we normally sat (back side of the runway so we could see the front door) as Pervert Row.

Such a shame that the smallest base area wise, but the largest unit wise had to close. I hear that they are gonna tear down one of the hangers too. I have seen the Goodyear blimp uninflated in one of them and if you watch the second Austin Powers movie, you can see they used one of them for the shot with the golf cart.

They also filmed the Hindenberg movie there and used Marines as extras for it. For a long time Goodyear would use a portion of one hanger for rehab of the envelop, they didn't have a place big enough to do the work.

I have heard stories, but not actually seen it, but some pilots have flown through the hangers. You could even do it in the simulator, but they would close the doors on you while inside.