PZ - M4 Sopmod Mod =)

pz3

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to keep complaining but can the holo sight be redone so it displays properly on Macs?  Its a channeling issue.  Everything else translated over fine.

I sent a zip for the fixed files over to Big at ghostaholic. After he uploads it i told him to reply here and say so. :)

Thanks again Pro for the great guns. :rocky:

Yes i got that file, but at this moment there is a problem in our ftp, the provider is doing some changes and we cant connect.

I have to go now, i will try to upload it when i go back, 5-6 hours (football match :D).

I will post again here when the page is ready.

Sorry guys.

I sent a zip for the fixed files over to Big at ghostaholic. After he uploads it i told him to reply here and say so.  :)

Thanks again Pro for the great guns. :rocky:

Sweeet. BTW i dunno how many people do this but I found that the mod integrates flawlessly with standard upgrade and the M16A4 mod. Maybe its just me but I like to have as many options as possible.

The silenced sounds are what you would hear in real life...so no you dont need to change anything.

couldn't change it you wanted to, unless you found new sound files to replace the ones supplied. Kafee soundpack has some nice ones. But only weapons like the MP5SD will give you the report I think your looking for. All you should hear is the click from the bolt moving back and forth. But don't forget the 5.56 is a decent size round compared to the 9mm so logically your gonna get alot more noise sub-sonic or not. :o=