PZ - M4 Sopmod Mod =)

pz3

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm another question where can i get awsome mission mods to support the desert jungle and winter camos dosnt be all in one mission pack but just like good missions to play with these amazing beauties!

**EDIT*** i dont get how u do the whole NED thing and i dont want to reinstall both mods over again?

Edited by Destoval

i really wanna find a good winter camo mod so i can play with those amazing winter gun camos on the M4 anybody got any or know of any?

Frostbite 1.3

Look for DTD's ColdCallOut to go with Frosbite and M4 sopmod mod also.

Edited by RR_GRT

around 1500

Very nice!

I always appreciate it when a combination of good detail and good geometry-usage are combined.

Some guys use massive amounts of polys to make something decent but it's real quality if you can make it with half of 'em.

Nice job Prozac :thumbsup:

its not exactly the poly count that chokes the system up,

It is probly the amount of models each gun is using about 6 models in one export scene, with 6 large textures.

Is it most noticable when your selecting kits? kind of freezes up a little

Edited by Prozac360

I under stand it would be more work but why not just put the stuff thats on most of the models into one. For example permanently attach the IR unit to the barrel and for all the silenced versions make the silencer permanent. This way you have a few less models quantity wise for the game to proccess.

Did I misunderstand anything? :huh:

Excellent work on this Mod. The detail is above and beyond. I really enjoy Weapons of War 3.1 as well.

One thing though. Could you make this mod into an install instead of an unzip?

The was you unzip it is kind of confusing. I have a bunch of friends who play and I want them to check out this Mod, but some of them are not very computer savvy. An install exe would make life much easier on them.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

It is probly the amount of models each gun is using about 6 models in one export scene, with 6 large textures.

Yeah, when selecting kits. In game it slows em up.

Yeah, I noticed this with other mods as well. Not too big a deal.