Good Morning

Recon

Good Morning

Latest version: 0.1

Size: 24 kB

Required: Ghost Recon, Desert Siege, Island Thunder

Download links:

This mission was originally created for a second Code Ocelot mod but that won't be getting made now so I thought I'd just release it on its own for anyone who wants to play it.

It's just a single mission and although it isn't perfect, it can still be quite fun to play.

Here are a few screenshots:

gm01.jpg

gm02.jpg

gm03.jpg

gm04.jpg

Just played it, its very fun. I love the GPS idea... I was going auto with a 249 then that swoosh sound came on and scared the heck outta me..then it say "Thats better, no beeping" :rofl:

Nice job man was fun :)

then that swoosh sound came on and scared the heck outta me

During the (brief) beta testing that part had the exact same effect on everyone! :lol:

How much did you owe the General? >_<

And thanks for the feedback. :)

I love the GPS idea...

That reminds me... this mission should be played with the threat indicator on. :thumbsup:

Edited by Recon

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked the mission. Sure was alot of fun with the GPS. That is the first I played a mission with that "type" of toy. I owed the General $0 but... I have to admit that I didn't know what that was about? I must have missed something. I loved going into the house too! Cool idea!

Jim :thumbsup:

I owed the General $0 but... I have to admit that I didn't know what that was about? I must have missed something.

I just added that for a bit of fun really. The General's TV is worth a lot so if you break it you pay for it. His windows are the same. :ph34r:

lots of fun to play, specially when S is about to hit the fan. For now I keep getting wasted. Then I have to redo the whole rally the platoon thing but that adds to the suspense. I can't wait for my friend to come over watch my back. Its hard doing this by yourself.

Keep up the unique talented work!

:thumbsup:

Cpl