Snake's Court and consuling

Snake

Now i AM a DIEHARD ARMORED CORE fan and he is talking about Hacking into peoples computers right?

Wrong. I'm talking about the anonymous user.

Well according to your quote there i Do know binary and i belive he is aperson who just wants to get kicked out and cause chaos before it happens.

Chaos? No, most certainly not, if you remember I posted here for help with this problem in a logical, safe manner, instead of the alternate, I was asking you for help about this.

And if he has said insulting language to me that i havent heard about yet you should notify me on that.
So much for anonymity. I haven't said langauge, I said I Almost did, but instead decided to have you give me a logical way to solve the 'problem'.

Just try to ignore him and notify the Mod and Admins as soon as possible or ASAP if you wish.
Ignore me? I'm trying to seek help from you about the anonymous user, and this is what the thread is about. I posted on topic. This problem of mine has been bugging me since the 18th of August, last year.

To warn all of you he may be a hacker too. So get ready just incase.
I can resist the urge on taking up the Super Hollywood Hacker Theory, I can keep myself from trying to convice everyone that I can get past anything, and that I'm the 1337zor. Mainly because, anyone with a brain knows that said people that say they can do these things and that they all should huddle in fear of the person's skills look like idiots. Most people like this are flamed to death over this. Luckily, it hasn't happened yet.

and Please take this thread seriously this is over GR arguments and GR crimes on the site too. If you belive something that has happed should be trialed this thread is open.
I am taking it seriously. I need your "Consuling" part of the thread. this problem has been bugging me.

Don't EVEN MAKE UP STUFF BECAUSE IT WILL BE IGNORED!!!

This is just too ironic to be funny. Look at some of your posts, and rethink what you said. I am not making things up. I am seeking your guidence, your help, as you had offered to all who are here.

Before you suggest "yuoll pay fro taht cuz ill pm you to deth", there is a handy "Ignore User" button that will effectivly remove that problem.

Edited by GR_Modder*AFZ*

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i AM a DIEHARD ARMORED CORE fan and he is talking about Hacking into peoples computers right?

Wrong. I'm talking about the anonymous user.

Well according to your quote there i Do know binary and i belive he is aperson who just wants to get kicked out and cause chaos before it happens.

Chaos? No, most certainly not, if you remember I posted here for help with this problem in a logical, safe manner, instead of the alternate, I was asking you for help about this.

And if he has said insulting language to me that i havent heard about yet you should notify me on that.
So much for anonymity. I haven't said langauge, I said I Almost did, but instead decided to have you give me a logical way to solve the 'problem'.

Just try to ignore him and notify the Mod and Admins as soon as possible or ASAP if you wish.
Ignore me? I'm trying to seek help from you about the anonymous user, and this is what the thread is about. I posted on topic. This problem of mine has been bugging me since the 18th of August, last year.

To warn all of you he may be a hacker too. So get ready just incase.
I can resist the urge on taking up the Super Hollywood Hacker Theory, I can keep myself from trying to convice everyone that I can get past anything, and that I'm the 1337zor. Mainly because, anyone with a brain knows that said people that say they can do these things and that they all should huddle in fear of the person's skills look like idiots. Most people like this are flamed to death over this. Luckily, it hasn't happened yet.

and Please take this thread seriously this is over GR arguments and GR crimes on the site too. If you belive something that has happed should be trialed this thread is open.
I am taking it seriously. I need your "Consuling" part of the thread. this problem has been bugging me.

Don't EVEN MAKE UP STUFF BECAUSE IT WILL BE IGNORED!!!

This is just too ironic to be funny. Look at some of your posts, and rethink what you said. I am not making things up. I am seeking your guidence, your help, as you had offered to all who are here.

Before you suggest "yuoll pay fro taht cuz ill pm you to deth", there is a handy "Ignore User" button that will effectivly remove that problem.

order in the COURT!

now lets get this straight someone has been bugging you?

And you say YOU are not anominyous? ( I know I know improve Spelling)

Well if you are able to contact this person IF YOU ARE NOT HIM!!!

Tell him to knock it the **** off cause you are tired of this problem and also sometimes it is best to bury these issues AKA IGONRE them.

Okay, here goes, lord and master Snake...  :shifty:

Iwas triing to plae Opertionflaspt, but sartillyz totlly didnt tell meto download the cowmod and I was all like 'Your bad person are you does be sart'! And sart was all ' I haven't eaten cow beef. ever.' so you need to make sart explode or somthing

PS: I wrote it in your language, to make it easier for you.  <_<

PPS: True story, btw.

(It really is)  :yes:

ok now this is a common problem you have here where your freind does not tell you everything you need.

You should tell Sart to tell you everything you need next time before you guys play

Tell him to knock it the **** off cause you are tired of this problem and also sometimes it is best to bury these issues AKA IGONRE them.

okay, wow seems i have the same porblem as GR_Modder, so here it goes...

"OI!!!, ANONYMOUS PERSON, go Knock it the **** off cause YOU oops, er.. I AM tires of this problem and also sometimes it is best to BURY these ISSUES! a.k.a IGNORE THEM!!!!"

you get that you anonymous person, take that, i got this off snake and he's the bestest court d00d and consuling d00d ever. period.

I dont know what to do, see it started me and a guy name Frank (name changed to keep his identity secret).

Hes like one day, Ninjas pwn pirates, im like No way pirates pwn joo

how will we ever reach a conclusion of wich is better. :pirate: or :ninja: ?

order in the COURT!

Nice.

Snake, tell one of your jokes.

Hey, Sartillies...

ok now this is a common problem you have here where your freind does not tell you everything you need.

:rofl:

So, uh... Tell me everything I need next time, 'n stuff (And not anything I don't need, like cultist chickens.) <_<

Yay. Thank the skies for this thread.

Anyway...

Ill admit that I took Avey's pie, but only because... HE SAID THAT ARMORED CORE THING WAS LAME!!!! I was like "No it isn't" and he was like "Yes it is".

It was obviously the thing to do.

Everyone knows it sucks Sart, i think snake will agree with me. Now give me back my pie.

I would have to say Sart would win this case

Reason why: Insulting of a member

I got a problem Snake,

You see I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy and so on.

The very last guy in the line says 3rd party mods are going to be banned. Can you confirm this or should I just ignore it?

:whistle::P

JMC this is a issue i have been hearing rumors about for a long time and im tryingto dig up if its true or not.

But i think they shouldn't because then a game loses replayibillity and then it is crap quicker than after playing a billion mods on it

I got a problem Snake,

You see I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy and so on.

The very last guy in the line says 3rd party mods are going to be banned. Can you confirm this or should I just ignore it?

:whistle::P

JMC this is a issue i have been hearing rumors about for a long time and im tryingto dig up if its true or not.

But i think they shouldn't because then a game loses replayibillity and then it is crap quicker than after playing a billion mods on it

:ph34r: