Snake's Court and consuling

Snake

Here in this thread i will help you on problems with other members and if you and another member have another arguement or if it is multiple you can come here and i will make it a court case.

yes i have wised up and i will try not to get ###### off but if you provoke me well guess what? and i realize i havent been sticking around a lot and i wish to make up for that by using this thread to help Gr.net mebers so don't be afraid i can help.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay. Thank the skies for this thread.

Anyway...

Ill admit that I took Avey's pie, but only because... HE SAID THAT ARMORED CORE THING WAS LAME!!!! I was like "No it isn't" and he was like "Yes it is".

It was obviously the thing to do.

Okay, here goes, lord and master Snake... :shifty:

Iwas triing to plae Opertionflaspt, but sartillyz totlly didnt tell meto download the cowmod and I was all like 'Your bad person are you does be sart'! And sart was all ' I haven't eaten cow beef. ever.' so you need to make sart explode or somthing

PS: I wrote it in your language, to make it easier for you. <_<

PPS: True story, btw.

(It really is) :yes:

Yay. Thank the skies for this thread.

Anyway...

Ill admit that I took Avey's pie, but only because... HE SAID THAT ARMORED CORE THING WAS LAME!!!! I was like "No it isn't" and he was like "Yes it is".

It was obviously the thing to do.

Everyone knows it sucks Sart, i think snake will agree with me. Now give me back my pie.

Everyone knows it sucks Sart, i think snake will agree with me. Now give me back my pie.

ummm.........do you really want it back after he's eaten it, and if so, are you going to seek compensation of any kind

cheers......

As far as I'm aware the pie has not been consumed by Sart, he is holding it hostage. As for compo, we shall have to see what Snake says. ;)

You know, I was going to post something that looked on the bright side of this, but then I realized there wasn't. Poor grammar (not spelling), arguments over pies, all sorts of odd things.

So, what kind of pie is it? If it's any good, I might just join Sart. Snake, you'd better hurry and solve this before there's a standoff in a dark alleyway.

Here in this thread i will help you on problems with other members and if you and another member have another arguement or if it is multiple you can come here and i will make it a court case.

yes i have wised up and i will try not to get ###### off but if you provoke me well guess what? and i realize i havent been sticking around a lot and i wish to make up for that by using this thread to help Gr.net mebers so don't be afraid i can help.

Gee Snake, you posted this just in the knick of time. I have a problem I was hoping you would help me with. You see, there's this member on the board (he will remain anonymous) He says a lot of claims and cries of '1337ness', but for some strange reason I don't think its true. Somehow, what he says doesn't match up to what I know about the games he talks about, like Ghost Recon, and that Lame armmor corre thingy, but, I've played GR, and what he says doesn't match up to what all the people know. Also, he says that he can h4x0r into computers, although he probably doesn't know even what a IP address is, let alone any understanding of this quote:

"There are 10 types of people in the world, Those who know binary and those who don't."

And, I have a odd feeling that he doesn't know how to spell counciling. ;) Well, I was wondering if you know what I should do about him, I was just about to send him a PM saying, "Shut the #$%@ up!", when I decided maybe you have a more, logical and worthwhile idea I can use to help solve my 'issue' with said 'anonymous' user.

:lol:

@Sart: I'd give the pie back, so that way Avey doesn't ask this member to h4x0rz into your b0x0rz. ;)

Ok about this annonimous user

Now i AM a DIEHARD ARMORED CORE fan and he is talking about Hacking into peoples computers right?

Well according to your quote there i Do know binary and i belive he is aperson who just wants to get kicked out and cause chaos before it happens.

And if he has said insulting language to me that i havent heard about yet you should notify me on that.

Just try to ignore him and notify the Mod and Admins as soon as possible or ASAP if you wish.

To warn all of you he may be a hacker too. So get ready just incase.

and Please take this thread seriously this is over GR arguments and GR crimes on the site too. If you belive something that has happed should be trialed this thread is open.

Don't EVEN MAKE UP STUFF BECAUSE IT WILL BE IGNORED!!!

Ok about this annonimous user

Now i AM a DIEHARD ARMORED CORE fan and he is talking about Hacking into peoples computers right?

Well according to your quote there i Do know binary and i belive he is aperson who just wants to get kicked out and cause chaos before it happens.

:rofl:

Don't EVEN MAKE UP STUFF BECAUSE IT WILL BE IGNORED!!!

Mine's really true. Ranger and T_1 can vouch for me.

^^^^Aussie Nerd^^^^^

I have a real problem here at GR.net, once apon a time it was a happy place, where the cool PC gamers used to hang out.

But recently since Ubis terrible act of badness making GR1 and then GR2 for consols, weve had an increase in lamer n00bie consol types. Now what really annoys me is that people think GR2 for PC is gonna be great, but I know it will just be a cheap port.

Now what can I do to rid these forums of this debate and consol lamers?

Please help, ignore the Pie thing its all Sart been fat.

Regard Annoymus.

(PS Im not to good at spelin sometimes either what can I do?)

Edited by Chems