Mission 5 & 6 Insertion

Sart

I'll be floating around TS from around 2100 or 2200 GMT anyway, so if anyone wants to mess around with some non-campaign stuff, I'll be there.

By the way, mission six may not be ready. Depends on how much I can be bothered working on it in the next three hours.

Edited by 2nd Ranger

:thumbsup: Mission #5 was an incredible gameplay experience. After finding a "work around" to a mission that wasn't yet hosted on the dedicated server, and a constantly changing squad that was dealing with needed add-on downloads and real life calling them away from the battlefield, we finally managed to insert a squad into the ops area...

A special thanks to the GR.net crew for making my entrance into OFP a delightful experience. With humor and sarcasm, the evening went quickly as we went from hysterical laughter over comms to intense fighting moments with a determined enemy.

With this great mod selection, the graphics have finally caught up with the game engines capabilities. I was astounded at the new skins/weapons/vehicles/and terrain. This modded game bears little resemblance to the ugly graphics of the original.

All in all, probably one of the best mission simulations that I have experienced to date. Endless room to plan unique approaches to multiple objectives scattered over a seemingly borderless map.

If you are looking for a realistic military simulator, this game is where it's at! Jump onto the campaign and fill that craving for intense warfare with a great group of gamers.

I posted an after action review of our mission at my homesite HERE

BEWARE! This review IS a mission spoiler. If you are planning to play this mission in the future, do not read my post. You can never regain the feeling of "newness" once you know how a mission may unfold...

----

To those that went into battle with me this evening, don't forget:

-Ranger and his razor blade

-Look who just joined the server

-The server just kicked me...what addons do I need?

-Ranger and his razor again!

-Armor protection

-Kitting out with flavored whistles

-Blaming every FF incident on Sart

-Don't sit in the back!

Good times and looking forward to the next battle... :thumbsup: