Top Posters In This Topic

And there's more............

> Subject: The cheat.

>

> Name: Unknown

>

> Comments: Hello,

>

> I just was reading your anti-cheat stuff(The Hack Cam)

> I myself cheat,i have to not becuase i am not good,but because i am on dial-up.You ppl. should think about guys like me who try to shoot somone and the bullit hits 1-2 seconds later.And if you say to yourself "Well that guy should get a better internet conecction"Well i cant its not even availble here, not even within 50 miles.And by the way the hack cam wont find 99.9% of cheaters and it wont find me. 

> 

>

> Thanks for letting me get ready for the hack cam.

>

> submit:  Send

He doesnt need to be found.. I mean He just admited it .. :rofl:

Ha ha.. I've seen people use AIM bots and other bots.. They look really cool, But its really lame though.. Online gaming is human vs human .. Not Human vs Bot/human

I was in two minds about whether to post this one or not... but what the heck...

Subject: Ghost Recon Game of the year problem

Name: Dennis Michael B G*****o

Comments: I just wish to know how can I get the arnaments back to it's people, like for example a soldier who is suppose to be the squad Support should carry a heavy machine gun like an M60 Machine gun or a Squad Automatic Weapon or S.A.W, and not a Sniffer riffle which can be found from a female character in Ghost Recon name Astral Galinski well the problem of all the support soldiers obtaining a smiffer riffle is far fetched but it happened in my computer, is there any way that I can get the game fixed? Please email me.   

submit:  Send

That has to be a joke man. I find it hard to believe that anyone would be able to understand that a support unit should carry a SAW, and then turn around and call it a "sniffer" or "smiffer"(which I suppose was a typo) rifle. If it's not a joke, LMAO, poor fool.

Okay, I have a prize here for the person who figured out WHY I keep geeting email about arms sales.

Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by

(knsbipin@ccsl.com.np) on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 at 07:53:03

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Regarding FN-FAL

Name: Mr. Bipin Karmacharya

Comments: Dear Sirs, 

Greetings from Nepal!!

Please allow us to introduce ourselves as the leading commercial enterprises in the kingdom of Nepal. For your kind information, we are a prominent defense supplier to the Royal Nepalese Army and Police in our kingdom. Our company has been doing business with the Army and Police since last several decades. Apart from the defense supply business, we also have separate divisions such as Medical, Power Projects, Telecom and Civil Aviation etc.

We know that your product ranges are suitable for the Armyâ s need, may we therefore request you to send the catalogues of your entire range of products with relevant indicative CIF Kathmandu prices so that we can initiate the necessary job here.

Meanwhile please send me your best net FOB price for the following in an urgent basis:

1. FN FAL in 7.62X51mm NATO Version

Most importantly, my Army is in dire need of at least 10,000 units of FN FAL in 7.62 X 51mm NATO version Rifles.The Rifles should not be older than 10 years and must have been kept in proper godown. Each Rifles should  come with the standard accessories such as: 

1. Barrels

2. Carrying Sling

3. Three extra magazine

4. Cleaning Kits etc.

The Rifles must be of self loading  and the barrels must be cromed. Preferably long barrels with provision for real-mounting to stall nightscopes and telescopic sights.

I look forward in hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

BIPIN KARMACHARYA

MANAGING DIRECTOR

K & S Enterprises

Kalimati, Kathmandu

Nepal

8/25 Kalimati, Kathmandu

PO Box. 9078

Nepal

Ph: +977 1 4272245, 4278693, 4301838, 4280892 (Dir),4271662 ®

Wireless Phone:  + 977 1 202 4240

Fax: 977 1 4272645,  4272280 (Dir)

Mobile: +977 9851021092

:wall:

You two fight over the prize, send me the addy of the winner. If it's zjj I'll only be sending her something she sent me LMAO!

The t-shirt? The grenade? The bag? ooohhh, the possibilities. :santa:

tell the one who ask you guns that the guns are free and will be sent to their emails right away. Then send FN FAL mod the mail would look like this

Dear (sender)

Attached are the FN FALS that you requested and I will give it FREE OF CHARGE, if you dont like the color of the barrel, modifications etc. You can use Photoshop, 3DSM, Igor, and Add Ins for Photoshop to modify the FN Fals to your desiring. Unfortunately, we dont have Photoshop and 3DSM, but we have the Add-Ins for photoshop. On Igor we can aid you by telling you how to have one. If you need help on modifying your FN Fals, we have an online help center ocated on GR.net click on the recon section and look for modding. We surely have LOTS OF EXPERTS in modifying your FN FAL.

Please be informed that we just dont give free fn fals, we have military uniforms, military vehicles and the most weapons the world has to offer. We can even send you a platoon of navy seals, sas at your office at your disposal.

tell the one who ask you guns that the guns are free and will be sent to their emails right away. Then send FN FAL mod the mail would look like this

Dear (sender)

Attached are the FN FALS that you requested and I will give it FREE OF CHARGE, if you dont like the color of the barrel, modifications etc. You can use Photoshop, 3DSM, Igor, and Add Ins for Photoshop to modify the FN Fals to your desiring. Unfortunately, we dont have Photoshop and 3DSM, but we have the Add-Ins for photoshop. On Igor we can aid you by telling you how to have one. If you need help on modifying your FN Fals, we have an online help center ocated on GR.net click on the recon section and look for modding. We surely have LOTS OF EXPERTS in modifying your FN FAL.

Please be informed that we just dont give free fn fals, we have military uniforms, military vehicles and the most weapons the world has to offer. We can even send you a platoon of navy seals, sas at your office at your disposal.

If i was that guy i would slowly back away from the computer, get some air, then come back and immediately block the email adress :) . I could just imagine the look on their faces. They'd think were all crazy! :lol::rofl: