This weeks WEIRDO mailbag

Rocky

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's ANOTHER request for a FN-FAL!!!!! Sent via the contact form on the contact page. (phone numbers removed)

ubject: FN FAL

Name: Mr. Bipin Karmacharya

Comments: Dear Sirs, 

Greetings from Nepal!!

Please allow us to introduce ourselves as the leading commercial enterprises in the kingdom of Nepal. For your kind information, we are a prominent defense supplier to the Royal Nepalese Army and Police in our kingdom. Our company has been doing business with the Army and Police since last several decades. Apart from the defense supply business, we also have separate divisions such as Medical, Power Projects, Telecom and Civil Aviation etc.

We know that your product ranges are suitable for the Armyâ s need, may we therefore request you to send the catalogues of your entire range of products with relevant indicative CIF Kathmandu prices so that we can initiate the necessary job here.

Meanwhile please send me your best net FOB price for the following in an urgent basis:

1. FN FAL in 7.62X51mm NATO Version

Most importantly, my Army is in dire need of at least 10,000 units of FN FAL in 7.62 X 51mm NATO version Rifles. The Rifles should not be older than 10 years and must have been kept in proper godown. Each Rifles should  come with the standard accessories such as: 

1. Barrels

2. Carrying Sling

3. Three extra magazine

4. Cleaning Kits etc.

The Rifles must be of self loading  and the barrels must be cromed. Preferably long barrels with provision for real-mounting to stall nightscopes and telescopic sights.

I look forward in hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Bipin Karmacharya

Managing Director

K & S Enterprises

8/25 Kalimati, Kathmandu

PO Box. XXX

Nepal

Ph: +xxx

Wireless Phone:  + xxx

Fax: xxx

Mobile: xxxx

Here's ANOTHER request for a FN-FAL!!!!! Sent via the contact form on the contact page. (phone numbers removed)

Each Rifles should  come with the standard accessories such as: 

1. Barrels

2. Carrying Sling

3. Three extra magazine

4. Cleaning Kits etc.

10000!?!?!?! Holy Crap!!

Wait a sec, dont most guns come with barrels?? A gun wouldnt really be much of a gun without a barrel. Is this just me?? :huh:

What did you say to this guy in reply??

Edited by element11

Yeah...  :D

Get all the 8000 GRnet forum mercinaries. Just give us each a fn fal. :))

I like the idea, just don't run off with the rifle, cause then you will have both the Nepalese and the GR mercenaries after you.

Nah, rocky would let us have them for free. As a gift from his large wad of recently made nepalese cash.

Yeah...  :D

Get all the 8000 GRnet forum mercinaries. Just give us each a fn fal. :))

I like the idea, just don't run off with the rifle, cause then you will have both the Nepalese and the GR mercenaries after you.

Nah, rocky would let us have them for free. As a gift from his large wad of recently made nepalese cash.

Really? Only thing is, I would hate to see what the exchange rate on that would be. :blink:

Better be sure that he has his numbers correct, otherwise a donkey with a cart is all he will be able to afford to buy you. :P