This weeks WEIRDO mailbag

Rocky

Why on earth would they write to (what they believe) to be a games manufacture site anyway? Imagine what sort of stuff the real Ghost Recon site gets.

In a similar vein also check out Tony Hawks (british comedian) skate mail page: http://www.tony-hawks.com/skatemail.php (though to be fair when dealing with skate boarding fans they usually aren't the sharpest of knives).

the site is funny and unbelievably he answers them!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why on earth would they write to (what they believe) to be a games manufacture site anyway? Imagine what sort of stuff the real Ghost Recon site gets.

In a similar vein also check out Tony Hawks (british comedian) skate mail page: http://www.tony-hawks.com/skatemail.php (though to be fair when dealing with skate boarding fans they usually aren't the sharpest of knives).

the site is funny and unbelievably he answers them!

"I don't answer gay questions. Especially from girls. It wouldn't be right."

:lol:

Name: Roque

Comments: por favor nesecito que me digan como puedo jugar al ghost recon pc con joistick, o mendeme por favor una lista de juegos para pc en los que pueda utilizar joistick.

What's the problem? He just needs to know how to play GR with a joystick. Point against him, though, is that he wants a list of other PC games that he can use a joystick with, which is outside the scope of GR.net.

This weeks winner....

Subject: Help me

Name: Vanessa Galera

Comments: Hi! Im from Brazil and i dont speak english very well

so...

i removed my audio drive, and i dont know how i can download and stall this again... 

I only know this informations:

SoundMax

Driver Info:

PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3059&REV_50

Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3059&SUBSYS_80A11043&REV_50

Vendor:

PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3059&REV_50

I dont know where i can find this but i really need.. If you can awnser me i will be very very happy.

thanks

Vanessa Galera

I know I like to help people as much as poss, but why oh why did I get this?

Anything can be adjusted - it's simply a case of selecting the appropriate implement. For example, you may find that a 14lb hammer just doesn't cut it, in which case, you could consider going for 22lb hammer.... :lol:

EDIT: Or of course, if you're trying to "cut it", you should use a hacksaw. Or an angle grinder.

Edited by Gav80

And there's more............

> Subject: The cheat.

>

> Name: Unknown

>

> Comments: Hello,

>

> I just was reading your anti-cheat stuff(The Hack Cam)

> I myself cheat,i have to not becuase i am not good,but because i am on dial-up.You ppl. should think about guys like me who try to shoot somone and the bullit hits 1-2 seconds later.And if you say to yourself "Well that guy should get a better internet conecction"Well i cant its not even availble here, not even within 50 miles.And by the way the hack cam wont find 99.9% of cheaters and it wont find me. 

>

> Thanks for letting me get ready for the hack cam.

>

> submit:  Send

That last one just goes to show, peepl who cheat think they are entitled. Like they deserve to be exempt for w/e reasons. They are obviously mentally inferior and should be hunted down, and removed from the gene pool. :o=

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's been a few weeks huh? Here's todays wierdo email!

Subject: Quotation M24 Remington

Name: Nicolás Montano

Comments: Dear Sir.

I am looking quotation for 2 M24 remington.

I need delivery time.

Regards.