"TRAINRIDE"

deleyt

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Work keeps slowing it down, but we have plenty of time to read and reply in the forums?!? :nono:  That was 2 extra minutes you could have put into the mod..... :whistle;

Loading the map into Max takes longer then 2 minutes...so I can permit myself to post ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Good news for the GR crowd indeed D! :thumbsup:

Let me know if you still are interested in getting your hands on those MP5 models I have laying around here somewhere. If you are I'll make sure to either reinstall the GR export pluggins so I can export them or ship the .max files over to you. ;)

Does anyone know the effectnumber for the dustrail behind a vehicle/tank?

Thanks.

You can try rotating the angle of the helper points within the map itself, I know that some effects will rotate somewhat. It won't be perfect but you may be able to get something close to what you want.

Does anyone know the effectnumber for the dustrail behind a vehicle/tank?

Thanks.

I don't recall ever seeing that one listed as it was added in Desert Seige. It is probably undocumented and my bet is that its a wild guess to figure it out. I've tagged several vehicles and have never had to add that helper point.