AlphaSquad's 2003 Stealth-Recon C0-0P Tournament.

Rocky

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Round

Just watched TAW play out their final game in the Tourney, awesome stuff - and a fitting closing misson for a "Stealth" Recon competition.

Can't say too much for obvious reasons, but TAW pulled off an amazing result considering what they were up against.

Kudos to Chavez for a remarkable mission that held together with more than one thing going on and various ways it could play out - awesome.

Alpha Forum

Wont be here until my host has set me up for MySql. Will prolly be some time to that. So post here regarding SR2003.

Im gonna set up invisionboard1.1 (same forum as this one).

Hey Rocky - maybe there is a way to backup this forum/thread so that I can import it to the Alpha Invisionboard when I have it up.

Hey Rocky - maybe there is a way to backup this forum/thread so that I can import it to the Alpha Invisionboard when I have it up.

Yes, these forums are backed up regular. Not sure how easy it would be to imprt one thread, but the information is here - I am sure we could figure something out.

Guest DeLeyt {AlphaSquad}

As a last minute bonus I'm recording the communications in TS.

So far SRS (in English) and GR (in Danish) are recorded.

I have to find a decend codec that combines good quality with small file-size.

If you download the mission, the replay and the comms-file (MP3 probably) then you are able to enjoy the mission-replays in the best possible way.

More to come soon.

If you download the mission, the replay and the comms-file (MP3 probably) then you are able to enjoy the mission-replays in the best possible way.

Wow, I have no idea how you are going to achieve that, but if you do that will be awesome. I'd love to have the rest of the team here at GR.net see and hear how the best of the best go about the business. :)

Congrats [GR], weldone. Well The SRS has now compleated all of the SR2003 Missions, and after a compleate whitewash on Mission 4 :( , all i can say is: this tourney was EXCELLENT.

The Alpha Squad guys have worked so hard to such a extend, like ive never seen before, and im sure all teams taking part, will agree with me....

So thanks again guys, you all deserve a big hand.

Hope to catch you all there again next year (and hopefully many other clansthat have followed this thread).

Edited by SRS_Undertaker

Guest DeLeyt {AlphaSquad}

Top 3 Score:

1. BAD: 320 points

2. GR: 245 points

3. SeALZ: 195 points (Geordie would be proud of you guys!)

VERY GOOD JOB FELLA'S!

The tournament is still running and 5 more teams need to play the last mission.

On Thursday the last matches will be played.

Soon after that the scores will be given in the forum and all replays and missions will be made public.

Also, it was possible to reduce the voice-comms recordings consciderably in filesize and we are glad to anounce that they will be put up for download as well.

The exact instructions how to use them will be given soon when the actual file is linked.