AlphaSquad's 2003 Stealth-Recon C0-0P Tournament.

Rocky

I'd like to thank all of you for your very nice comments about the tourney. It's a pleasure for me to be able to grade these great teams...I'm sure the other graders feel the same...and even if I did have the occasional pounding headache getting the scheduling done :wall: I see now it was well worth the effort. Get up the good work teams!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round Two [TAW]

Tonight I had the pleasure of watching TAW attempt Chavez' second Stealth Recon mission.

TAW are another very professional outfit, tempered with one or two young guns :o=

They did good, came away with respectible points on what can be an unforgiving mission - congrats TAW.

Congrats BAD, well done, Although this was a tough mission, The SRS, and im sure all other Clans taking part in this amazing tourney, enjoyed it to the full.

Im sure all other upcoming missions will be just as good as the first one...

Thanks to Chavez and the Alpha Squad for making this possible, and i hope the rest of the GR community take the time to see how much fun, this kind of Tourney is.... with that , good luck to all teams... and may the best team win.

TAW are another very professional outfit, tempered with one or two young guns :o=

They did good, came away with respectible points on what can be an unforgiving mission - congrats TAW.

Very professional approach. Exceptional comms and movement. Nice to have you in on the leaderboard with a good score.

Mission 1 is now public.

Download it from the week 1 briefing page here

Pls. read the briefing and play it with:

No IFF

no respawns

timelimit 45 (60 on Single Player)

TI off

no kit restrictions

And remember: U only got one shot to play a mission for the first time. So pls. read the briefing carefully first and then go for 100 points. Only the first round counts. After 10 rounds a tourney mission very quickly can become a walk in the park.

Have Fun!

Edited by Chavez

Am I the only one who can't download the first mission?

When I use the link and hit "download mission 1", I just get a white page with a lot of code on it.

Btw. It was truly fun to play the first mission, a big hand to the creator(s) and Alpha Squad for setting all this up, and I look forward to the next mission. It's like a little boy waiting for christmas :hehe:

Hope we can get a good points score again.

Your in for a good time with mission one folks... ;)

Thanks again all of Alpha squad, the whole tournament setup has been very professional and particularly the work of the in game observers, who you wouldnt even know were there...... :ph34r:

MISSION 2 again an exciting map from Alpha Squad.

We tried to live up to our performance on the first map, but didn't do as well, though I think we did great anyway.

We cam through this with 60 points and still in the lead. Due to the fact that some team haven't finished second map yet I won't comment any particular action we did or didn't.

This time we didn't get max points but came out nicely with what we had planned and hoped to get. If this was completed with succes and we had had the time and soldiers for it we would have <deleted by admin>, but we also knew that <deleted by admin>(or we believe so, if we look at the points given) and that we might have a hell of a time doing that.

I'd like to congratulate you on creating another great map. I'll be watching the download section waiting for this second map as well.

Raven, you had quite a strafing run there in the building. Nice!

I wish the teamspeak session could be recorded and

played back w/ the replay. Several times I was wondering what you

all were saying to each other. Kudo's to Alpha Squad as well great

looking mission.