PC stuff

pz3

My GR2 WishList:

-64Player Support

-Bump Mapping (dunno if it can be added but wishing anyways)

-Binoculars (heard they werent made for it :angry: )

-Medics ( ReAdd them to multiplayer)

-Night Vision overlay for 3rd person and firstperson (havnt seen info on it)

-Confirm kills (keep it like it is on xbox, makes medic more usefull)

-Completly customizeable kit restrictions, Not fixed kit restrictions.

-No MAWWS with light support weapons or with grenade launchers.

other then that i think im set....

- web based server browser with enhanced game info, better net code, no chat lobby or if chat lobby - live moderators.

- anti cheat for public servers, better banning procedures, no anti cheat ingame, replays for dedis and clan servers.

- ability to build kit restrictions in server edit.

- medic for MP, but can be restricted.

- no air strikes for MP

- any wapons available in MP, subject to restriction.

- cannot shoot while rolling or crawling.

- no jumping, weapon view, head bob, weapon sway.

- ability to select AI and their weapons, as well as default selection.

- keep the longer time frame for reloading and weapon switching, especially from rifle to AT, is harder and more realistic.

- please- some suppressed weapons. Don't see any so far. At least add the Socom.

- keep the save system, don't use save points.

- keep dropped weapons on the ground or toggle the feature. Otherwise no point to this feature and you might as well dispense with it. If there is a situation where I might want to swap out for a sniper rifle or an SMG, I will want to swap back and don't want my M8 to "disappear". I have never run out of ammo in GR, but, if I did, I would certainly grab the first thing that shoots. If guns on the ground disappear, not sure what this feature is good for.

ok please please please.... Re Add the blood.

i just couldnt help notice that GR2on xbox is rated teen....

onlything i noticed about teen rated games is there is no blood.... So im figuring gr2 on xbox dont have it. Thats a complete sells thing wich is ok i understand why u did it...

but common add blood like GR has in GR2 for PC

somthing else im tihnking of.

Make sure gr2 will have fireteams like gr1 did.... Alpha Bravo Charlie....

and maybe some options for the IFF names ...

so you can change name colors or map icon colors in game so if need be so you can tell who is on what fireteam.

Edited by Prozac360

some other stuff i just thought of.

Add (if not already)

-FlashBangs

-SmokeGrenades

I heard they didn't put those in because flashbangs weren't useful in the outdoor arena and smoke grenades would kill low end PC frame rates. That is just what I heard.

some other stuff i just thought of.

Add (if not already)

-FlashBangs

-SmokeGrenades

I heard they didn't put those in because flashbangs weren't useful in the outdoor arena and smoke grenades would kill low end PC frame rates. That is just what I heard.

If they die..they die....LOL....just keep on upgrading like the rest of us...

HACK

Smoke Grenades would be OK if they have an option for a low-textured one. Some people don't have enough money to upgrade to a better PC. Flash Bangs would be good if there are urban maps. I hate to idea of no blood, better change that for PC. This is supposed to be a realistic game and no blood means not realistic. ;)

I want a true first-person view, a la OFP, where you actually see what you're doing. I hate the reticule-only view. I want a game that's like Ghost Recon, only better. I want control of a full 12-man ODA. I want an engine that takes full advantage of DX9's post-processing capabilities. I want more equipment options. I want total modding freedom. I want modding plugins and utilities shipped with the game, not promised and then forgotten like with RvSh. I also want a free copy sent to me. If I like it, I promise to tell everyone I meet how cool it is. If I don't like it, it'll join the stack of games to be traded in.

- 5.1 surround / EAX'd up to the hilt (Xboxers cant confirm 5.1 from what ive read)

- bumpmapping (as long as its switchable on/off)

- (repeated) - Bloody Blood! (Realism for the mature player surely!)

- Single player gametype play (out of campaign) shoud have the ability to switch between team members. (Or make it switchable anyway for pc.)

- Roaming camera view option for MP Spectate (like RVS) - switchable on/off for servers (abviously).

- Full MP Punkbuster support (or anything better)

also - anyone know if this game will have the annoying RVS login procedure for MP play (by getting an ID login though UBI) ? I bloody hope not.

- 5.1 surround / EAX'd up to the hilt (Xboxers cant confirm 5.1 from what ive read)

In several posts, I have stated that the XBox is coded with surround sound. I even got to hear it while at the GR2 demo I attended on November 13, which is also why I stated that I want/need to get surround sound headset. :yes:

That would seriously suck if there's no indoor fighting whatsoever. The more I've been hearing in the last few days the more ominous of a feeling I get. I'll just have to wait and see I guess. Hope we get some PC info soon.

Wishlist:

shotgun coding

smoke grenades/flashbangs

modding ability on or near release

team switching dammit

Edited by Suicide Commando

some of the most requested items.... still seem to be left out....

ok ok on xbox i can see why i herd of the game stuttering as it is for it because of hardware limits....

but please common PC diserves so much better.