Ghost Recon.net Forums

New Swat-mod soon to be released...

Looks sweet ping, i like the blue from the usual black. One thing i noticed was on the black mask you should add some ribbing around where its cut out around the eyes. Like you have done for the green mask.

Thanks to all!

I am in contact with Rocky, and he is going to upload the mod to fileplanet.

But I just have to solve this problem I have with my mail, before I can send it to him.

The mod is based on the movie "S.W.A.T", so here is my attempt to make Collin Farrell...

CF_face_swat.jpg

Thanks to all!

But I just have to solve this problem I have with my mail, before I can send it to him.

The mod is based on the movie "S.W.A.T", so here is my attempt to make Collin Farrell...

CF_face_swat.jpg

hey dont forget to skin hondo and the pain in the ass fuller hehehe :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks to all!

CF_face_swat.jpg

hey dont forget to skin hondo and the pain in the ass fuller hehehe :thumbsup:

• 8 months later...
It`s not making any progress. I guess it`s dropped  a long time ago.. Nobody wanted the skins , and  I deleted them from my pc.  so this tpoic is dead..

I'm one of those not so much interested in SWAT mod :whistle: (I'm in the opinion that GR is not R6 and thus a SWAT mos was not so much related) but anyway I'm sorry to hear so.

What about European SF? That's a great mod I would like to see released!!! :yes::yes::yes:

(I'm in the opinion that GR is not R6 and thus a SWAT mos was not so much related)

We have Sum Of All Fears for this.. truly and underated game that could have been well modded. The original game itself was pretty bad, but the potential fro some awesome user created content was there. :(