What version of GR2 are you going to buy?

ZJJ

What version of GR2 are you going to buy?  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thought this would be interesting to find out. How many are going to hold out for the PC version only or how many are going to get a console version now and then a PC version in 2005?

If you are going to get multiple versions, please post which ones. :D

Hard choice for me really.

I have a Xbox, PS2 and GC. I don't really buy many console games for full price anymore, not after buying $260 worth of games and then a few weeks later all of them were lowered to $25-$35. :ermm:

I'm definitely going to buy the PC version and rent the PS2/Xbox versions. Whichever one goes down in price I'll probably buy.

Edited by Zantar45

So you'd think they'd pay more attention to the PC gamers wouldn't you
Well, maybe not, considering that most of the people on that site are probably PC gamers, and many of the GR1 XBox gamers probably don't have a PC, and therefore can't vote in polls.

OMG, now I see the real genius in this - PC gamers driven to madness by their need for GR fix, break down and buy an X Box, then buy the PC game in April. I haven't bought a game since last Dec, I ain't gonna make it.

There's a similar poll on the GR2 website (right side, bottom) aswell, asking people to vote which platform they will likely be buying GR2 on. Standings as of now:

Xbox - 36%

Playstation - 11%

PC - 53%

....and still UBI thinks the XBOX should be concidered as their main platform...... :P

Edited by |rsi|â„¢deleyt