Ghost Recon.net Forums

Welcome to China, Comrade!

This is my first "real" map project I completed way back in Jan 2004: The Great Wall. It was built specifically for a mod which, unfortunately, never took off.

Well, no point letting it rot on my hard-disk. So I've asked someone to do up a mission or two for me, so watch out for it soon. :)

Wall05.jpg

Base06.jpg

Bnkr02.jpg

There are a few places where your AI buddies may not follow :wall: , and the blue lines in IGOR are an unholy mess of chicken scratch :wacko: . I spent half my time making mistakes, and the other half fixing them! :rofl: But I learned a lot through this map. And made my other maps better.

Like, I've finished a new map. It may look simple in-game, but the AI can pathfind anywhere, the Blue Lines are very neat, textures look good... here's a sneak...

Cliffs01.jpg

I'm figuring, GR has reached the final chapter, :( and this is my last chance to put my mark on this game before all of us move to GR2 :rolleyes: . I'll keep you guys posted. :thumbsup:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks nice Worm! New maps are always welcome and it's interesting to see how other artists are building them up. Waiting for the download link...

Edited by Biro
like that last screen!

let me guess, afghanistan?

thought I'd seen something like that on tv (before the taliban blew it up)

I dont think its meant to resemble somewhere, just something he thought up. I may be wrong but it doesnt really look like afghan. :ph34r:

• 1 month later...