Show me your Weapons!

Razors-3Dge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee...just noticed I never posted this one. Another one for the M4 lovers among you. It's since the render gone throught one minor change, the vertical grip and taclight has been replaced with a Surefire M900 taclight/grip combo.

M4-bugkill2.jpg

Snow

hey guy's. im on a mission, but failing real bad! does anyone have a pic that's useable for texture of a lahti l39 anti tank rifle? i know it's a bit of an obscure request, but i've spent hours trying to find just one useable side pic of this weapon. if you look back in this thread, you will see that i started searching for one of these months and months ago. y'know when you see something and you just have to build it? im there.

if anyone can help,can you let me know?

thank you all

nat :(

ahh, cheers guy's! thats well nice of ya. if anyone else needs any pics of whatever weapon, i may be able to help. it's getting silly for gun pics on my hard drive now!

nobody told me that when you get into weapon modding, you end up spending all night looking for pics of guns, or a pic of the 'top of that rear sight'..... hehe..

thanks again guy's, ill see if i can cook something up.

p.s i know it's super old school, but i made a mauser 712 'schnellfuhr' a while ago, has anyone else ever made one of these? i thought i'd add a bunch of old stuff into my mod also y'see. hopefully someone would find cause to use them in a future mod.

rock on. :thumbsup:

pps. also, seeing as im on the subject of searching- does anyone have a real good side pic of an m82? i know it sounds silly, but im having a hard time finding a high res pic.

Edited by natsanwa

we need money.

Engine

Physics

Artists

Programmers

sound engineers

animators

etc....  IMO we dont have the tallent to make a full game that would compete with next gen games.

U forgot a UBI style PR guy :D

j/k

IMO we dont have the tallent to make a full game that would compete with next gen games.

We don't even have the 3d artists, really. In some regards we could match up to next gen (you and Swartsz with wepons, for example) but even those skills are in some ways behind.