New Map in progress

lexsis

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

hi all,

here are some updates on the mod. if you've seen the first map already, you can go directly to page 5 to see the new ones. almost done, just some tweaking of 2 maps, then i send them out to anyone who wants to do missions for them.

6 new maps total. see them all at http://www.lexsis.net

m05_desert.jpgm06_desert.jpg

m07_desert.jpgm08_desert.jpg

enjoy.

Edited by lexsis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the main delay i'm assuming is me. i started working on missions for this mod for lexsis, and then my team's site got hacked by some jerks. so i have been spending all my free time, except when i take a stress relief in our dedi, trying to get our site back up and running 100%. if someone who is good at missions wanted to step in, contact lexsis and see if it is ok with him. sorry everyone for the hold up.

thanks for the reply Joker,

if I cannot get missions made for the mod I will release it as is, COMPLETE, except no missions for the map.

as Joker said, if anyone wants to step in a make the missions then we can finish this up, EVERYTHING is done except the missions.

thnx.

@lexis, do you have a general story/background scenario worked out for the missions? How complex do you want them to be? I might be up for scripting a few, am quite competent w/Igor, randomizing, vehicles, photoshop, cinematics, etc., but crap at thinking up storylines and limited experience w/multiplayer?

@lexis, do you have a general story/background scenario worked out for the missions? How complex do you want them to be? I might be up for scripting a few, am quite competent w/Igor, randomizing, vehicles, photoshop, cinematics, etc., but crap at thinking up storylines and limited experience w/multiplayer?

I got the the story all sorted out, Ive made the briefing text so all a scriptor would need to do is make a mission according to the briefing text. I'll send you a PM.

thnx.