One bullet, Two kills...

Arms

I was playing on the castle map and saw two foes, fired off a round to the ai on the left (the ai were standing next to each other) and killed him but a somehow a second had mysteriously appeared and killed the second fella on the right. I've noticed when shooting a round you can see another round hitting something that you even didnt aim at. Can something explain me this? (Is it duplex bullet?)

It seems the game models 'internal deflection'. I most often notice it when sniping, a round will go through a tango and land off to the left usually. Sucks to be that dude.

I regulary achieve 2 kills for 1 round, but usually when the enemy are moving in column directly towards or away from my position. I have seen the side by side kills tho, and I must admit it's pretty cool (also makes taking out the 3 man team 1 bullet cheaper :P)

A nice way to see this happen is to download the Animation mod. theres a row of 50 guys doing animations. You can go on one end and shoot there one guy and see the bullet hit 4 other behind him. :P

I was playing on the castle map and saw two foes, fired off a round to the ai on the left  (the ai were standing next to each other) and killed him but a somehow a second had mysteriously appeared and killed the second fella on the right. I've noticed when shooting a round you can see another round hitting something that you even didnt aim at. Can something explain me this? (Is it duplex bullet?)

Yes that happened to me allot when playing.It's cool though and makes the game seem more dramatic.

• 1 month later...
i dont mean to sound like an ass but the "Magic Bullet" theory was that the bullet went through JFK's head, stopped, did a right angle turn, started going again, and hit Texas Governor Connely.  it total bull.  + the bullet was never found.  dont want the talk to get political, so just read the book "Kill Zone"  ;)

actually, mate, the discovery channel recently aired an experiment to see if the 6.5 Mannlicher-Carcano really could do that... gues what: It could!. A bullet changing direction upon impacting a human body has nothing to do with it being "magic". Hell, the old .303 Enfield round had a nasty habit of tumbling and exiting at right angles to the entry wound. If the bullet is weighted improperly, it will do unexpected things... the current 5.45 round used in the AK 74 does the same thing

yes, it does happen. i have taken three in one hit. doorways are good for that.

wow... the only way i can kill 3 tangos with 1 shot is using a grenade!!!!

:wall::P

Even better i once threw a grenade against the head of my brother in law in front of me and killed his 3 man team... (he was ducking in front of me ready to storm a slope)

Our games mostly end like this: are we gonna quit?

nah lets try this one again

Game starts: beng beng beng your team is gone now were gonna quit

Okay

Once I had my eldest brother inlaw hunt me for at least half an our before I shot him.... :thumbsup: