Ghost Recon.net Forums

Sig Awards #22.

Theme: Velocity!

As most of you know Velocity is the founder of this competition, and we thought it would be nice to show our appreciation by making the theme of this comp about him. So, make him a new sig. However, it needs to be about his name (Velocity = Speed). :thumbsup:

It's easy to make a sig for yourself, let's see how we do making one for someone else.

Reminder, keep the sigs in compliance with forum and contest rules or they will be deleted/disqualified.

Deadline: October 31, 2004, at Midnight GMT

Judges : Judges are anonymous. (I hear there may be a Guest mystery Judge.)

Sig Awards Number 22 is up and running !!

BTW, remember to post your entries here in this thread, and I will copy them to the official Entries Thread. This will aid Judging and general viewing of the master pieces.

Good luck to all. :thumbsup:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been out done :(

Turn yours into a flash to make it appear like he is in motion. :yes:

Disclaimer - making such edits does not ensure that it will be a winner. :ph34r:

i have been out done :(

Turn yours into a flash to make it appear like he is in motion. :yes:

Disclaimer - making such edits does not ensure that it will be a winner. :ph34r:

Yeah i should be able to knock that up between mastering cold fussion and curing cancer!!

I aint The.Ronin or the original Velocity!! Im just a little aussie boy with his photoshop, i dont even own flash :(

Nah, i think ill knock up a new entry later on, but thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

.. i couldnt get it to go green, i tried the fill but it ended up fillin most of the sig. So i left it white.

Thanks for your opinion matey!

BTW.. how do u make sigs to get transparent borders on PSP8?

hmmm..

1: Sig's must be posted before the stated closing time - usually by Saturday midnight GMT of the second week of the contest.

2: All entries must be placed after the text 'Entry' so we know that it is your entry and not a test sig.

3: Must comply with all forum rules - i.e. no sexual or racial comments.

4: Sig's must be less than 50K.

5: The size must not exceed 480W x 100H pixels - this is non-negotiable, i.e. you cannot have 470x110 pixels for example.

6: Animated sig's are allowed, but must not exceed rules 4 and 5.

7: Any winning sig cannot be entered again for any future Sig Awards.

8: The following file types are allowed: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .bmp, .swf.

9: Only one sig entry per person per Sig Award's.

10: Only submit your own work.

11: All sig entries must contain some form of identification - to identify YOU.