My First re-textured Ghosts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, like the FBI uni with the camo pants.  Looks killer.  Quick question.  What did you do to stiple the helmet texture in that first pic?

Which helmet? The desert tan helmet or the gray FBI helmet?

I just filled the helmet part of the .rsb with my desired color,

then i textured it with grain texturizer in photoshop. Adjust the

grain attributes until you get the desired grain texture for your

helmet.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Gen.Montgomery

Monty, any word on a release on this? BTW, I did mess around with Photoshop on some helmets, and though I wasn't quite able to acheive the same results as you, I did get some pretty slick stuff. Nice. Really looking forward to this release. Is everything you've shown going to be in one mod?

Monty, any word on a release on this?  BTW, I did mess around with Photoshop on some helmets, and though I wasn't quite able to acheive the same results as you, I did get some pretty slick stuff.  Nice.  Really looking forward to this release. Is everything you've shown going to be in one mod?

Everything except for the (FBI uniforms and the first pics i posted)

I would like to apologise to everyone for the delay on uploading the

mod. I'm still looking for other way to upload them fast.

I'm really really sorry for the delay.

:(

General, I haven't uploaded before so I can't help you there. However, a good way to find out is to send a private message to Rocky, or administrators that are in the forums when you are. With all the different categories for the forums, it's hard for them to keep up to date with all of them and they appreciate a message to bring things like this to their attention. They will help you out as could other modders, but they might skim past you plea for assistance--use the pm. Looking forward to your creations.

There's a texturing tutorial in the RECON section. Modding Ghost Recon.

All you need is Photoshop and the photoshop plugin that came with the Island Thunder cd, but thats for re-texturing.

I didn't make any of these models, camos and vests.

You need 3DSM for making models.

Ghost Recon.Net has every tutorial you need to make your own model.

The guys have all of it covered up. You can also ask anyone and everyone for help, we're all helpful. I started from nothing, but with the help of the community, here I am with my first ever re-textured mod. Thanks to all of them.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Gen.Montgomery

Mod uploaded!! Thank you very much to

sir Rocky, for uploading it :thumbsup:

do you have a link, where can I get it? also, did ou include those m4's with the camo and the skins of the ghosts w/out the boonies?

Sir Rocky will be the one to post the link in the News section. :thumbsup:

M4 with camo?? do u mean the ones in the screenschots? Those are from M4 Armoury by Argyll.

Which ghosts without boonies?

I released the mod seen in the screenshots

in this page with the red colored names.