Longest Kill

snowpilot

• 5 months later...

I was playing mp castle map with a friend. I took the m82, and he was a rifleman. I was at one side of the map on top of the wall looking into the inside of the castle. I just killed him, and he must have respawned at the other side of the map, because i faintly see him running full speed standing position through the fog, and i led him, and got him while he was running full speed :P . What a lucky shot, but i bragged about that one for a while ;)

• 3 months later...
Oh stop rubbing it in for them hawk ;)

And we have killed things on longer distances than that...Getting up to 2000 meters and above using Jav's or TOW's

Who me? Rub it in? Now why would I do that? :devil:

But let me guess your not trying to rub it in with this statement are you?

And we have killed things on longer distances than that...Getting up to 2000 meters and above using Jav's or TOW's

Stout Hearts

|RE|Warhawk

Edited by warhawk

One of the best things I used to enjoy doing on GR was running split-screen coop with a buddy and taking turns sniping while the other has the binocs and measures the distance.

My longest shot was 270 meters on the river map shooting diagonally from one cliff to the other. Beyond that the fog limits visibility, so you really can't "set up" properly for a shot.

I real life, I shot a crow with a Bush 24" Varmiteer at 412 yards. Other than that, I have only shot targets at a 1000yd range.

• 1 month later...

I was playing MP against a pal and I was a sniper, he was a rifleman. After a few close-range deaths I managed to run away from him and found a good spot to hide and wait for him. It was behind a small hill, and I was checking it out, but he wasn't coming. I knew his general direction through the T.I., but not where he was. After 20-30 seconds, I got bored with waiting.

Then I decided to create a diversion and took out a hand grenade. I aimed 45 degrees in the air and threw it as far as I could, over the hill and beyond. When it went off, it said that I had eliminated him! That was the strangest kill in my life, and probably the farthest possible hand granade kill. He said later that he had seen the grenade coming but couldn't escape 'cos he'd been prone and crawling.